Sports Fans?

I do however harbor a genuinely deep hatred for racing sports that involve motors. Just thinking about nascar makes me want to explode.

I can enjoy racing formats where the drivers are expected to do more than turn left....

I can enjoy racing formats where the drivers are expected to do more than turn left....

Its a waste of oil and horrible for the environment. Then people bitch about gas prices on their way to a race :rolleyes: Not to derail the thread, but yeah

Its a waste of oil and horrible for the environment. Then people bitch about gas prices on their way to a race :rolleyes: Not to derail the thread, but yeah

I'm looking forward to the electric racing vehicles.

sports fans

foxflame did i hear you say hockey AND football? your my kind of girl all i need to hear is that you play golf too and that makes you the perfect woman!

foxflame did i hear you say hockey AND football? your my kind of girl all i need to hear is that you play golf too and that makes you the perfect woman!

I don't play golf, but I'll drive the golf cart for ya. ;)

flyers win it all!!!

the BIG SHOW starts this thursday FOXY and as we both know the flyers are all but a shoo-in to win the cup. so i'll just go ahead and reserve a front-row spot for you on Broad Street where you can enjoy the victory parade. I'll even throw in a cheesesteak and a can of Schlitz. hah!
meanwhile the vultures are flying overhead Joe Louis Arena waiting to pick apart all that remains of those hapless fools: the detroit DEAD WINGS.
they'll be no more than a bump in the road as the flyboys steamroll their way
to victory. good luck, you're gonna need it!

I'll have that cheesesteak with no onions or peppers please. :) Keep the beer.

I don't follow baseball and hell no I don't like the Lions!

If only 90% of our payroll wasn't injured the Mets would have won the World Series, oh well there's always next year. At least my dad finally got to a game in the new stadium, as he grew up blocks from Shea, and i really wanted him to get to Shi....er i mean Citi Field for the inaugural season.

phightin' phils phan

am in nyc occasionally but haven't gotten a chance to visit citi field. tough year for injuries but let's face it the phils just have more depth on offense.

tune in tonight and watch 'em clinch it!

oh yeah, and 90% of that payroll could probably cover the national deficit!!!

good luck next year

I like any individual sport that doesn't involve a ball, puck, water, jumping, running, climbing, racing, snow, rackets or extensive rules...basically I like to hit things!!...well I used too until I got old and busted up...grrr

I like any individual sport that doesn't involve a ball, puck, water, jumping, running, climbing, racing, snow, rackets or extensive rules...basically I like to hit things!!...well I used too until I got old and busted up...grrr

So do you watch MMA/UFC?

hockey and football are my two favorites. especially in high-def. if ever there were two sports that translate into HD it's these two.

Back