Greetings to everyone.

Nytelite

I am new to the site and relatively new to the polyamory lifestyle. I am currently married to a wonderful man who shares the same views as myself. I'm very excited to have found a site such as this and hope that I can connect with some people with similar interests.

Though I'm relatively new to this lifestyle I have dabbled a little bit and ended up in a very uncomfortable position that I had to quickly excuse myself from. Sticking true to who I am I haven't given up on polyamory however.

I'm a nerdy type person with a love for video games, tabletop RPGs and fantasy writing. I'm 27 and have two kiddos with my husband.

I can't think of much else to put at the moment, but I hope to meet some of yall and make a few friends. :)

Greetings Nytelite,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I am glad to meet you here and get to know you a little, you sound like a fun and interesting person. Being that you are new to poly, you will find a lot of good information on Polyamory.com, there is so much to learn! Have a look around and let us know of any questions you may have. Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Nytelite - and welcome to the Forum! Please don't hesitate to share any specific questions and thoughts that you may have. We have lots of experienced poly folks here who are generally helpful and friendly. Best of luck on your journey! Al

Back