Canada anyone?

Winnipeg as in Winterpeg? :)

It's a great city to move away from!

I grew up there so I'm allowed to say all the mean things I want. Winnipeg fucking sucks.

Aw come on, it must have some redeeming qualities. ;)

It does. It promotes a profound appreciation for every other city in the country. Except Toronto, the only city I hate more than Winnipeg...

I wouldn't have thought Toronto would have scored so low. :eek:

Are the winters as bad as they say?

I grew up there so I'm allowed to say all the mean things I want. Winnipeg fucking sucks.

"I....hate...Winnipeg." -- The Weakerthans, "One Great City!" (They were also from Winnipeg)

Toronto isn't so bad! Other than the fact nobody can afford to live there anymore. Glad I did that 20 years ago and not now.

Toronto isn't so bad! Other than the fact nobody can afford to live there anymore. Glad I did that 20 years ago and not now.

No, it is. It's awful. I hate it. It stinks, the people are rude, the rain comes in sideways, you can't go 10 feet without being accosted for money, and the pollution is gross. They've massively dropped the ball on their housing problem, leaving a higher ratio of people homeless than any other city in Canada. And the worst thing about Toronto is that they think they're so great, so they're delusional too. Oh, and let's not forget about Rob Ford... any city that would elect that moron is obviously fucked.

"The Toronto Song" by the Arrogant Worms sums it up nicely. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-LzM9fMS-0

Last edited:
So in summary, they don't know that they suck. Like a Hoover.

Hey, at least they have the Maple Leafs! :)

No, it is. It's awful. I hate it. It stinks, the people are rude, the rain comes in sideways, you can't go 10 feet without being accosted for money, and the pollution is gross. They've massively dropped the ball on their housing problem, leaving a higher ratio of people homeless than any other city in Canada. And the worst thing about Toronto is that they think they're so great, so they're delusional too. Oh, and let's not forget about Rob Ford... any city that would elect that moron is obviously fucked.

"The Toronto Song" by the Arrogant Worms sums it up nicely. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-LzM9fMS-0

OK I'll give you Rob Ford there.

Ottawa's cool. I went to a conference there once. Nuclear, I think. Got to see the parliament and some other important things, apparently. If you think symbolism's important, I guess.

Back