Greetings from Tennessee

PowerofThree

Hello,
new to the site and came here to get insight and perhaps offer a bit. I've been in a closed triad for over a year and finally moved in with my partner and her partner in February. The road hasn't been easy but I'd say, its worth it. Looking forward to fellowshipping with you all.

Greetings PowerofThree,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

That's been my experience also, that poly isn't always easy but it's still very worth it. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and make some new friends.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forums

Hey! Im also in TN. Was also in a closed triad..until a couple weeks ago when everything kinda fell apart.
My story is complicated though.
Welcome !

From Tn as well

Hi nice to see others on here from the area. As with most others my situation is complicated. It is coming to the end of the relationship. No one singular persons fault though. We all made mistakes along the way. That's neither not there though. This is about saying hello. hello!

Tn too!

Just about 15 miles north of Nashville in a little town called Ashland City.
I don't believe the poly side of the relationship is. And the friendship is on shaky ground as a result.

Oh ok. Not too far away... I'm in old hickory.
I'm glad at least the friendships will be saved. That's important. Real sorry you're having to go through this.

We're also in Nashville, Donelson area to be exact.

Guess I'll throw myself into the ring too! I live in Nashville as well, just beginning to explore this this open relationship stuff with my girlfriend of two and 1/2 years.

Hey gang, we live in Nashville as well. Looking for more poly friends for support as we all go through this journey. Let's connect.

Back