Fun and Frolic With Long-Term Love

So, I made it home from WarMan's apartment yesterday afternoon. I honestly had a good time while there, in spite of the fact we had a minor fight on the drive back to Hagerstown. He messaged me today to apologize, that he feels like he was in a manic state and when combined with his exhaustion from shoveling snow, not eating and not sleeping well, it wasn't the best time to have an argument.

It's all good though.

DarkKnight finally got his W2 and now I can say all of our taxes are done. (I filed PunkRock's earlier this month.) We've decided to split the state tax refund between all 3 of us - me, DarkKnight and PunkRock - so we'll each have around $250 each to have for fun money. The 2 federal refunds are going to go toward our March vacations. PunkRock and I take my youngest daughter to Great Wolf Lodge every year - this will be our third time going! - and though we've prepaid some of it, we'll still need to plop down the rest when we arrive. That's scheduled for March 7-11. And then DarkKnight and I are going on a train ride for our 10 year anniversary. I did research on that this morning, and I think we are going to go from March 13-17, Washington DC to Atlanta. That might change, but it looks like the best bet for now. He really wants a sleeper car experience, and Atlanta is an overnight trip on Amtrak, and we can spend a day or so in Atlanta, seeing the sights. Which means the aquarium, which I have always wanted to go to, since it's America's largest.

So yeah, things will work out for us financially there. WarMan wants to talk to me tonight too, about taking a trip to New Mexico soon, to meet his kids. It looks like that might happen on February 28. We're going to discuss it more tonight.

OMG I got everything printed out for my chemistry class on Thursday, for the first semester. Well, everything but the Lab Sheets. I still have to type those up. It's just a matter of transferring them over from my hard copy. Maybe it would make more sense to scan them? I am done working on this for today - something else to discuss with WarMan, since he has a scanner and I don't. lol I have a sleepover with him Wednesday, but that is cutting it awfully close, since my intro class is Thursday. But, oh would it save me a headache!

My first ever Float session with PunkRockAwesomesauce was canceled and rescheduled, due to the weather. I was so very bummed out about this! We're set to go next Thursday, but it still makes me sad that we didn't get to go yesterday!

My therapy appointment went ok, I guess. Basically it was sort of like a meeting to tell a stranger everything that is wrong with me, so they can decide if I deserve to see someone regularly. I passed, and will start seeing a regular counselor on the 12th. It left me feeling sort of hollow - talking about hard things is tough. I was down, down, down afterward. Then I returned home to discover PunkRock leaving - he called a different therapist - one that takes his insurance - and he got an appointment immediately due to someone canceling. So though I needed hugs, that was obviously a million times more important. I was actually really happy he was able to see someone. He has a follow up next week, and said the therapist was actually poly-friendly. Since I was still feeling a bit out of sorts we decided to go see The Revenant last night together and that was a nice distraction.

I ended up canceling my Chemistry intro class tomorrow - the roads are plowed here but a lot of places still aren't. Parking would be difficult. My game club for the kiddos is still happening today, but a lot of people took their children off the list. I posted and said to please do so, but that I would still host in case they were going stir crazy. :) So that is today at 1 pm.

Monday night all 3 of my guys and I went out together to the Hibachi Buffet in town. That was both yummy and fun. I really do enjoy the banter between them, even though most of it is directed toward making fun of me. PunkRock, WarMan and I are going out for pizza tomorrow night - DarkKnight has theater practice.

OMG So tired. Last night was a sleepover with PunkRock, which means a 4 am alarm clock. Ugh. We didn't go to bed til late too - Thursdays are Game Night, and we played a Zombicide Toxic City Mall & Prison Outbreak mashup with WarMan that went past 10 pm. (We lost!) Oh, and we have a new 7 week old foster kitten (single), and we were up until almost midnight helping him get settled.

DarkKnight was at play practice, so PunkRock and WarMan indulged my craving for Ledo's Pizza and Wings at dinner time, so that was fun for me. :) Actually, the entire day was actually pretty great! I spent the whole time hanging out at WarMan's apartment, coloring in a new coloring book that my friend bought me as a gift, and watching videos from the Explore Your More summit. I highly endorse it if you haven't signed up - there are 3 new talks from sex & relationship experts everyday, and it just started yesterday. FREE. There's a Facebook group too - just do a google search.

I had an amazing amount of sex yesterday and the night prior too; WarMan knows what makes me tick and being with him is always great. He recently bought me a new vibrator, some leg and arm restraints and a cute little paddle. I am not into pain, so the paddle is just for short smacks when he says I'm being bad. :) Being tied down is something I've never really tried before, but since I had such an epiphany with the strait jacket last year, and since my constant need for trying to be in control makes him nuts, WarMan thought we'd try them. It's interesting - the leg cuffs actually calm me down, but the arm restraints make me go wild and it takes me a bit to accept them. I am still freaking out a bit every time he puts them on me (they're some under-the-mattress fur-lined cuffs) but holy crap, I get even wetter when they are on (which is saying something because I never have issues there!) Anyway, it's super fun to try out these new things with him.

Sex with DarkKnight has been non-existent since Sunday, mostly because we haven't had time to connect. We have a date night and sleepover tonight so I am looking forward to that. We're going to go see a dinner theater show - Deathtrap. Last night I was missing him bunches, and I hope we get some quality time together.

PunkRock and I also haven't had sex since Sunday, as every time we've been together, we're both exhausted and want sleep more than fucking. Which at this point, today, has gone on too long. I hope we get to reconnect soon. He and I have been experimenting a little bit with biting during sex - not breaking the skin - though not without really talking about it much. He just started nipping me and I returned the favors. :) It seems to be something he enjoys.

OMG I am missing all of my guys so much right now! I need to get up and un-crate the new kitten though, and get him some breakfast. (His name is Cole.) Poor little guy is TERRIFIED of everything, and he needs me to sit right next to him or he won't eat.

I had intended to write more but I can't keep awake! I'm going to feed Cole and then snuggle the both of us to sleep!

Last edited:
Friday night dinner theater with DarkKnight was a mixed bag. I had lots of fun being with him, and the show was funny and thrilling. However, right before the show began, he received a call from his cousin that his grandfather had died. So, he was understandably upset the rest of the evening.

His grandfather had been sick for a while. He was 88. That said, he was a strong, positive male force in DarkKnight's life, and DarkKnight visited him frequently - for a while he was going over a couple of times a month. My youngest had a good relationship with her great-grandfather too - he would often have her go pick vegetables from the garden with him, and let her drive around on his acreage in his golf cart.

So, no sexual reconnection for us on Friday night. My youngest had a friend sleepover anyway, and then on Saturday I got my period. Still, I miss him. He told me on Saturday that his sex drive is almost nonexistent now - he doesn't even masturbate much, if at all. I asked him about taking testosterone, but he was still uninterested. He said that when he is with me, he does get horny and want to have sex with me, and he doesn't seem to be having any ED issues at all, when he is wanting it with me, so I guess if he's ok, then I am ok. That said, I do wish we would have sex more than once a week. I love him so much and want to be with him in that way. With my other two partners picking up the slack though, it isn't an overwhelming physical need though. I can manage. I still want the closeness though.

PunkRock came home Friday with a cold, looking terribly sick. He went grocery shopping with me, my daughter and her friend before I left for the dinner theater with DarkKnight, and when we returned, I went down to his room to give him some goodnight kisses. He messaged me yesterday to tell me he hadn't gotten any better but that he was taking plenty of medicine. The WarMachine campaign he created with his friend has a kickoff meeting today, so I hope he is feeling loads less ill by this afternoon. I also hope he gets some interested players showing up. I know there are a couple people who might not show for the initial meeting.

I'm posting this unfinished because I need to take care of something!

Things with WarMan are absolutely amazing. I love him lots, and he loves me too. It's pretty great. He bought us each a box of coloring book postcards - the exact same box - and we spent some time last night coloring together. We're going to each color the same card and then look and see how the other did their card. Last night we did an elephant. I was able to finish mine completely, while he only got a little bit done because he was hemming his new pants and preparing to leave on his trip today. Still, he finished enough that when we compared them, it was SO SUPER COOL to see how very differently we had colored them. I think this is going to be a lot of fun!

Yes though, he is leaving later on today for Las Vegas. He will be gone a week this time, more than likely. I am really bummed, but glad he is leaving on a good note. I feel strengthened and supported whenever I see him lately. And when he looks at me, I can't help but smile.

He bought tickets last night for his trip to New Mexico at the end of February, to see his kids. He also bought me a plane ticket - the plan is for me to come on the morning of his last day and then spend the afternoon going to an Escape Room scenario with them. So we will have a focused activity when we meet, and that will hopefully be both less awkward and also super fun. I may or may not have dinner with his parents that night. They will then take the kids back to their mom's, and WarMan and I will have an additional day together in Albuquerque before heading back to Baltimore.

I am nervous but not overly so. What will be, will be. Both his kids already know about me, and they are ok with meeting me, and they thought the Escape Room event sounded fun. I recommended to WarMan that we buy out the entire room, because otherwise, the company adds people in until it is full. So we could potentially be there with 4 strangers. That's not ideal for getting to know his kids. I paypaled him $100 to help cover half of the cost, but that is all he would accept from me. After he bought the tickets and paid for the rental car and hotel, I felt really anxious. Not because of the trip, but the fact that he spent so much on me. I hate it when things feel unbalanced.

WarMan and I had a really good feelings talk while we were coloring last night. I told him I was worried about his friend Monkey. She is still seriously considering divorcing her husband. WarMan has suggested to her that she move in to his tiny one bedroom apartment since he is moving out to live with me in a month or two. However, there would more than likely be overlap - they would be living together for a bit before he came to my house.

This makes me very unsettled. Though I am sympathetic to her plight, this situation brings up trust issues and insecurities that I have. WarMan assures me that he definitely wouldn't cheat on me, but also that as much as he might love her and want to be with her, she would never start a long-lived relationship with him anyway. I have decided to believe him and just do my own emotional work on my side of things, and concentrate on issues that are current, real and much more deserving of attention. I told him that honestly, if he wanted to date her seriously in the future, I would probably be more receptive toward it. I still believe she is emotionally abusive toward him - or at least has been in the past - and the drama unfolding in her life now, I want no part of. All of the things going on presently in my life are not conducive to adding more crazy right now. So, anyway, he is aware of my feelings, has promised not to make any sudden changes in our relationship, and I'm trying to trust him.

Overall, I feel like we are in a really good place. I love him a lot.

My first Chemistry class was really great yesterday, and I love all the kids in my class. One of the moms asked if she could prepay to secure a spot in my Fall Astronomy class, and two of the kids - who have already taken Astronomy- asked me if they could take that again too, because they loved it so much and will miss having me as a teacher. D'awwww! I am actually looking forward to tomorrow's lab. Though, at some point today I do have to hit the ground and go pick up a couple of items - matches, vinegar, distilled water. Crap like that.

PunkRock has been so awesome lately. He seems to get that I need time with him to recover from my crazy and is doing everything he can to make me feel better. I had a nightmare last night that he was cheating on me and trying to pimp me out at a play party. So, yeah. Not cool. He took today off work so he could sleep some more, and we spent the morning wrapped around each other. That was really nice. He just left a short bit ago for his second therapy appointment. I am happy he is doing this - he seems very concerned about proving to me that he only has my best interests in mind. That is a good feeling.

The property owners are over here at my house this morning, fixing all the annoying little things that went wrong over the last year that we've been renting. Apparently our squeaky dryer is going to be completely replaced, so that's pretty sweet. DarkKnight took off from work to drive around the corner with the extra cats we aren't supposed to have - our lease says 2, and right now we have 4 plus the foster kitten. Honestly, I don't think the home owners themselves care much, but the property management company was a shit about it when we moved in three years ago. *shrugs* The cats aren't detectable by smell or destruction, anyway, so it's really not even an issue. Except that we remove them each year when we have the inspection, so as to not get a letter about it.

WarMan is coming home early today! He called me last night to tell me, and I am really happy to see him - whenever he is arriving. I haven't heard what flight from Vegas he is on. I plan on calling him after the landlord leaves.

Tonight is the long-awaited float session with PunkRock. I seriously need it!

I've been busy lately, trying to plan how Valentine's Day will go. We've decided to break it up so each guy gets a date with me. PunkRock and I are going to dinner at an Indian place Friday night, and WarMan and I are becoming painters at this couple's class on Saturday, and DarkKnight and I are attending his choral performance on Sunday, followed by dinner and a movie (Deadpool). That's the schedule right now, but I think PunkRock and WarMan are planning other activities as well. They know better than to show up with gifts, so it should be a fun time. :)

I didn't get to see WarMan until Friday morning, as his flight got in after midnight. I was bummed about that, but it was awesome when I did get to finally be with him. We have a lot going on in the next month, and our calendars are full and look crazy. We got scheduling worked out in the short term though.

Tonight was great - we went back to my house to do some crafting - I made some bracelets, while WarMan built some WarMachine models. PunkRock came upstairs to the game room where we were, and put together a model as well. Then DarkKnight came in from walking and sat and talked to us about the Khador faction he is now playing. I am actually very excited that all of my guys are playing this game together! It felt right that all of us were hanging out and enjoying the activity time, which was actually not planned at all. This morning WarMan and I had discussed going to visit his friends in Lancaster who just had a baby and then when they had other company, we talked about traveling to Alexandria to use his Christmas gift voucher at the Escape Room there. Instead, we made a reservation there for the 20th, and then went to my place to hang out. I think it was a good choice - I made 5 different bracelets and I was also able to help DarkKnight lay out his models in some pluck foam trays.

I can't seem to get out of my head tonight, or shut off my anxiety, so I figured I would make an entry. Things are really scheduled crazy this week and I am tired just thinking about it. I still feel very unsettled with what happened with PunkRock, and I don't feel entirely secure with WarMan either. I wish my mind would shut up.

So good things - DarkKnight and I finally had sex and it was really wonderful to break that 2 week dry spell between he and I. Seriously good. He came to the first map campaign game for WarMachine tonight, and though he lost his match (Khador vs Trolls), he had fun and felt like he had done an adequate job. :) I was paired against someone I knew but hadn't seen in months, so it was great to talk with my opponent. He was playing Skorne and I beat him narrowly with Cygnar, running Lord Commander Stryker. I wasn't really used to my warcaster, but I chose well for the scenario and pulled out a win. PunkRock and WarMan (Cephalax army vs Mercenaries) actually squared off against each other, and WarMan won. I think we all enjoyed ourselves! (Sorry for all the game-talk. Lol)

What else? Upon arriving home today from WarMan's, I suddenly remembered that the foster kitten needed to get to the free clinic, which was ending in like 30 minutes, so DarkKnight and I had to rush over there. We made it at the last possible moment, and we got the ok to take him to the vet tomorrow to have a bump on his tail lanced. He will prolly be on antibiotics for a bit, for that. Poor little Cole Porter! Hopefully I can get in for an unscheduled appointment. Well, anyway, it won't be me since I am hosting two games of Zombicide tomorrow afternoon for the teen game club I run, but PunkRock has agreed to take him if it is after he gets out of work at 1:30.

There's a snow squall predicted for tomorrow night too, so I need to get some groceries in the morning. My car started making a horrendous noise when turning left, but it's intermittent so I am not sure about taking it in for a diagnosis since if it isn't making the noise, it won't get fixed. I might wait on that til Wednesday. It isn't power steering fluid, so I am clueless.

So, this weekend was really great with WarMan. I was so very happy that he had returned home, and he messaged his parents to let them know he's bringing me to New Mexico in a couple of weeks. His dad wrote back saying he did want to have dinner with me, but there was silence from his mom. So he isn't sure if his dad's response was supposed to be for both of them, or if it'll be just his dad showing up. Either way, I am nervous and I think I will find some time to buy some new clothes. I need a shot to my esteem! I'm nervous.

will write more in a bit.

Last edited:
Don't put off the car repair that noise probably is a CV joint going out and that is a dangerous thing.

Murf was a mechanic for over 20 years and I grew up wrenching on cars. Never put off a car repair that involves steering or control of your car.

Yes, true! I called this morning and we're going to drop off the car this afternoon. They could take it earlier, but I have to wait until PunkRock gets off of work so the drop off person has a ride back. :)

I am at the vet this morning with ColePorter, to get his tail looked at. I'm actually typing this from the waiting room!

Last night was really bad for me. We are quickly approaching the anniversary of my dad's death. I didn't realize it was affecting me so much, but I have been out of sorts for a bit this week and that is a definite culprit. I wish I could go back to NY to be with my mom, but I have too much going on, unfortunately. Anyway, last night I was up until 2 am and then when I finally went to bed, I had a really bad nightmare.

Last edited:
Crazy day today - got the foster kitty squared away (now on 3 different medicines) and my car dropped off at the repair shop (still no idea what is wrong). I hosted the game club for 3 hours, and have the next one scheduled. I stripped my bed - including the mattress cover - and got my room as sanitized as possible so it is once again cat-free for WarMan, since he is allergic. Foster kitty Cole Porter has been relocated to DarkKnight's room. I had dinner out at Cracker Barrel unexpectedly with PunkRock and spend the evening cuddled on the couch watching a movie off Vudu with WarMan.

I am worried about tomorrow's schedule, with me being without a car and PunkRock spending the day with his friend in Glen Burnie, but I suppose I will be teaching, so it isn't that huge of a deal. I do have to get to the grocery store at some point because we are so out of everything to eat here!

I am still feeling somewhat out of sorts over my dad, but I am much improved since last night.

Ugh. I am such a mess! I feel like my emotions are a roller coaster this week - up, down, going off the rails...

This morning I awoke with this overwhelming sense of aloneness and just pervasive sadness. First thing, I see a message from WarMan that he is ill and going back to sleep. So, no talking to him today, unfortunately. Then I realize it is 9 am, and PunkRock had told me that was when he planned to leave on his drive to Glen Burnie. So, I was feeling down, because last night he promised to come in to my bedroom early before leaving, so we could have sex and reconnect. I felt really rejected. Sex with him lately has become a once a week thing, and it feels almost like I have to beg for it, which of course does not make me feel good about myself.

DarkKnight came in though, on his break, and gave me some big hugs, and then I helped him give ColePorter medication. I told him how I was feeling and he chided me kindly, telling me that he had heard PunkRock's alarm go off and then some snoring. So PunkRock had just been sleeping, not deliberately avoiding me. Which, of course I KNOW, but I just listen to this story my brain tells me and get all bummed out. Prolly shouldn't do that!

Shortly after DarkKnight left, PunkRock did come up, but he was all dressed and ready to leave. I told him my feelings from this morning and he gave me some snuggles, and the promise that he was going to come back earlier today so that we can be together later. I am still feeling out of sorts, but I feel a tiny bit better. I need to pull myself together.

I called the shop that has my car, and they said they can't get the car to make any noises, which is what I fucking knew would happen. So I'm going to be out money for nothing now. They did say that they see the plastic fender piece is worn down in the wheel well, so maybe the tire is rubbing sometimes, and they will try to fasten it back higher. Sigh. I don't think that would cause the horrific noise I heard, but I suppose at least the shop is trying. They said they will put it on the lift this afternoon and see if they can see anything else.

It's snowing here right now and I really want to cancel class so I can wallow in misery but it isn't bad enough yet. Plus I really don't want to be Skyping all afternoon with kids and trying to get the content made up so we don't fall behind. The information were going over today is easy peasy, so really, holding class and getting it done makes sense.

I have so much other shit to handle today though! I just messaged DarkKnight because we STILL have not received a check from the insurance company regarding his slip and fall in the grocery store last Fall. At this point, all of the doctor bills remain unpaid and are about to bump to collections, which means, goodbye being able to buy a house because his credit scores will tank HARD. This would suck ass. So, hopefully we get that straightened out.

I need something positive to look forward to right now, today, short term. I will think about this.

Oh, and a pro tip: don't ever look closely at your pillows when the pillowcases are off. God, mine are gross. I half feel like canceling class and going to buy all new ones. What the fuck? I washed them all yesterday, but the stains - how does that even happen? Is my drool that toxic? All I can say is that at least my mattress looked brand spanking new when I took off the cover to wash it. Sigh.

Last edited:
WarMan ended up coming to my house this afternoon to surprise me. He brought some beautiful potted mini roses too. He said he wanted me to feel loved, and important and to know that he will always be there when I need him. We went up to my room and he hugged me for a bit, until DarkKnight went on break, and then he left. It was awesome to know he was thinking of me, even when he was tired and feeling not so well himself. He really can be the sweetest boyfriend ever sometimes.

I did end up canceling class for the day - the roads got slushy - and I rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I have to FaceTime or Skype with two of the kids and I have times set up for tomorrow morning. Sigh.

DarkKnight got a ride from my son and picked up KFC for dinner on the way back from grabbing my car. $50 for the non-repair. I hope it is fine now so I can stop worrying about it.

Finally waking up here at WarMan's house this morning. I need to pop in the shower and head home to teach my chemistry lab in a short bit. I am so full of sad this morning, and it's hard to hold it in. It's difficult - my dad died a year ago today, and I still feel guilt. I miss him sometimes like I never did when he was alive.

Condolences on the anniversary of your father passing. My brother-in-law is having a sad day today, too. It's the one year anniversary of his mother passing. {{{hugs}}}

Thanks. I had some tears in the shower, but then decided to be happy. So, I was. :) My chemistry class was fun and the kids were a good mood booster. Afterward, I spent the ENTIRE afternoon and evening out with my youngest daughter, shopping for new clothes. We did come home for dinner, but then headed back out right after, did more clothes shopping, picked up a few groceries and then went to get 3 dozen donuts at Krumpes! I spent a little over an hour on the couch with PunkRock watching the Vanilla Ice Project on Netflix, then went to go pick up DarkKnight from his play practice. He's got a sleepover tonight due to packed schedules, so we're just chilling in bed right now together.

Whew!

Seriously, you'd think having two husbands and a boyfriend would make Valentine's Day awesome for me, but you'd be wrong. Lol Having three men in my life means 3 times the work when it comes to scheduling, planning and preparations. I decided earlier today that I want to wear new outfits to make the dates we have planned a little more special - since I've gained weight, my wardrobe choices are becoming more limited. I managed to not only snag three complete outfits, but a bonus shirt as well. I was actually surprised I found so much, as usually when I'm fat it's hard to get clothing that looks ok. It made me feel a little less depressed to see the sizes.

Holy crap though y'all, clothes aren't cheap! I won't tell you how much I spent but it was not painless, I will say that! However, it had been awhile since I bought new stuff, so I don't feel bad about it. Honestly, for everything I purchased, it isn't completely awful. Funny story, when PunkRock came home in the middle of chemistry class today, he said hi and I told him I was going clothing shopping later. He told me to have fun and spend what I needed. A half hour later, DarkKnight came upstairs on break and I told him about my planned excursion and he told me that I shouldn't buy anything and to save money. I laughed and told him what PunkRock said, and he replied, "No way!" Luckily, the entire class backed me up. Lol DarkKnight said he'd have to have a talk with PunkRock about giving me a blank check to spend. :) This was all in good fun, of course.

Actually, the only one who got a fashion show tonight was DarkKnight, as I tried on each item and showed him before hanging it up. He told me it all looked good and it was fine. WarMan had asked for pictures, but I wasn't in the mood to do all that.

Actually, WarMan was busy himself. He spent the entire evening over at Monkey's tonight. Her mother is in the hospital and probably won't be coming home. :( I feel so bad for her - she's an only child and this has just got to be the worst timing with all the other terrible things going on in her life. Her mom has been very ill for a long time, so it isn't unexpected, but it is still sad and awful and I am glad that WarMan was free tonight to go be with Monkey, while she tries to cope with it. Apparently her husband and son have failed to find jobs and according to WarMan, his talk with them accomplished nothing. So I have no idea what is going to happen there. It's a mess, for sure.

Tomorrow morning I have my first "real" therapy session with the counselor, and then I need to go get my bangs cut. PunkRock and I are having our Valentine's Day date in the evening and I am excited! We're going back to the Regenerate Spa for another float session in the sensory depravation pods, and then we are going to dinner at the Mango Grill, an Indian restaurant in town we haven't tried yet. The outfit I bought to wear with him is black jeggings and a purple and black patterned top. I am going to wear a black sweater or shrug over it since it's going to be freezing out. I picked this outfit because PunkRock calls me his "angel in black" (from the song "EuroTrash Girl" by the band Cracker). It's not too fancy, but I feel good in it, and that will mean an upbeat, positive experience for everyone. :)

I have to color my hair but it's too late now, and with the float appointment tomorrow, I am afraid it will have to wait until Saturday morning at the earliest. It does make me feel kind of ugh, but I am hoping the new clothes will combat that!

Last edited:
... which means, goodbye being able to buy a house because his credit scores will tank HARD. This would suck ass. So, hopefully we get that straightened out...

Just a Note: Depending on where you live you might be able to get around this by having the person with the best credit score be the person who applies for the mortgage (i.e. the one who promises to make the payments). The DEED can be changed after the fact, if desired. Same can apply for insurance policies. Have run into this a few times in my life (banks/insurance companies still assume that the husband is the primary wage earner and weigh their credit score first). Ask questions and shop around if needed! (My mortgage on my new house is through a private bank that "holds" all of its own loans, so we don't need to "conform" to "mortgage standards" for resale - necessary because the value of our land is worth more than the value of the house itself.)

...Seriously, you'd think having two husbands and a boyfriend would make Valentine's Day awesome for me, but you'd be wrong. Lol Having three men in my life means 3 times the work when it comes to scheduling, planning and preparations...

haha! I avoid the whole mess by ignoring the "holiday" completely! As I do with every other holiday that "requires" presents/cards/etc - birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas. Kids (under 18 - neices and nephews) get Birthday and Christmas presents (WHEN I remember:rolleyes:). For any other holiday - if it is "get together and eat while we enjoy each others' company" - 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, etc - I am there, otherwise, I/we "opt out".

Life is too short for meaningless obligations!:D

Well, since I am a freak about things, I don't allow presents. Instead, we do an activity together to mark the time as special. In previous years, we've just had a nice dinner at home. This year, each of the guys is going out with me for a meal and to do something fun. :) It sounded easy on the surface, but we had to rearrange the schedule since the dates bumped up against DarkKnight's choral concert. It's going to work out though, I think! Buying new clothes was something I needed to do anyway, but deciding to get a new one for each date was kinda crazy! I am just glad I did find something to wear for all three.

OMG why am I awake at 1 am?!?!?!

Back