Saribees Start

Thank you bassman. I am very fortunate that I have B and his support. I also have a very small and very supportive friend group :) only 2 of my friends know I am poly and have both said "it makes sense that I am because of how loving I am" haha so its nice to know there is some people out there who don't judge based on labels but base on who you are as a person.

Also Happy New Year to you all!!! I hope 2015 is everything you are wanting and a fantastic year :) XxX

New Year, New Start

So its a new year and I've been busy packing and soon moving to a new house! I still miss T very much but I am learning to cope a bit more :) I have recently begun a new relationship with a male friend of mine that both B and I have known for about 4 years now. He is very close to both of us. B as a friend and me now romantically. I am enjoying the NRE with him and B and I being as close as always.

Well back to packing! Onwards and Upwards!

Saribee x

I know people are not replaceable or exchangeable, but I am still glad to hear that you have someone new in your life, it will probably help you and cheer you up. As for T, you just move through that grieving process however you can; it takes as long as it takes.

I'm sure you're excited about moving. How are things going job-wise?

I resigned from my job so that I could be with our daughter full time :) We are downgrading our lifestyle and house so that this is possible :-D

Ah. Well, that is probably a good idea; it seems to me that your daughter needs you at home.

It's been a while...

Well its been a while and a lot has happened in what has felt like an eternity when it's only a month or two! We moved house just B, our daughter and I to a smaller house temporarily while we save and I continue to study and be a stay at home Mum. I signed up to start my studying again and began in late Feb doing two pre requist papers this year and starting a Bachelor next year. Our daughter has started kindy. Life wise it's been hectic and we have just started to settle down again now.

Love wise B and I are still going strong - have our ups and downs but work through them ;-p

I have a very strong relationship with my boyfriend who lives about 8 hours drive away. We keep in regular contact via text and or phone, planning to visit him soon hopefully.

I've also met a woman who I am very fond of, she is curious in the ways of Polyamory and also in me - which scares me incase Poly isn't for her but excites me incase it is and of course in case anything develops between her and I.

It's foreign to me to have B my fiance, a boyfriend (having another man is foreign in itself) and a potential girlfriend. Usually I am just B and a girlfriend. Excited and scared all in one.

T and I have cooled things right down really now, we hardly text each other or keep in touch. For both of us its just too hard to have those feelings and not be able to express or act on them. Slowly I am working through the break up process.. finally feeling like I am getting there though.

This year is my year to look forward, find the positives and live truer to myself and my family :)

No problem.
I'm doing alright. ;)

Back