...Western Pennsylvania Couple looking for Friends...

Ssejica

My husband and I are new to the world of polyamory and are looking for like-minded individuals to share conversations, activities and possibly more (with time). We are interested in meeting all genders, orientations and relationship situations, as long as everyone is willing and open to lots of communication and patience.

The Reader's Digest version: He is 37, 5'7, dark hair and eyes with a medium-build. I am 31, 5'3 with dark hair and eyes and a full-figured build (that I don't make apologies for, so if that's not your thing then move it along). We have been together for several years, but share no children. Both of us work full-time, keep a home and generally try not to be awful people. We like reading, writing and terrible amateur photography, live music, thrifting and vinyl-collecting along with a myriad of other interests and hobbies. We try to go to as many live shows as we can and will travel in the tri-state area for a show if the mood strikes. He is funny and sweet, but terribly shy at first. I am more out-going (he would never make a profile like this), but cautious to make the first move.

The truth is, we're attractive, smart, drama-free and super fun and we seek the same to share laughs and a deeper connection.

If you're interested in starting up a chat...send me a message.

what city are you in?

In what part of pa are you in? My partner and i are not new to poly, but there seem to be no people in our area.. and we are very interested in meeting new people. We dont mind driving (infact, he had a girlfriend for a while that lives 3 hours away) maybe we can get to.know eachother and develope a friendship :)

Back