Polyshark

Sharkie

Hey, I'm Sharkie, 21 years old.

When I was young I was enchanted with the idea of a typical fairy tale romance. I've had a few relationships in the past, the most notable lasting 4 1/2 years with a guy I met when I started college, J. We were so in love, I thought we were going to get married some day. But, as these things happen, the spark started to fade.

Me and J broke up while I was on an exchange semester in Germany and I started casual dating. I was starting to self-identify as poly at this point, and a now I'm currently dating two partners, one in my city and the other who lives around 350 miles away.

So that's me, and a somewhat shortened version of my poly story!

Greetings Sharkie,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like your poly relationships are going well, I hope that continues to be the case. If there's anything Polyamory.com can do to help let us know; let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Have you ever seems the kids cartoon "sharkie and George"?

Back