this is my fancy introduction

Lazarus

fooled you with that one~

hello, my name is trey but you can call my by any of my online handles. i get called 'laz' a lot, so that works for me if it works for everyone else.

i'm ftm, i'm bisexual and poly and right now i'm in an open fwb situation with one of my roommates whose boyfriend (other roommate) knows about us.

i'm here because i am sort of new to being openly poly, but it feels... right for me in a way that monogamy never did. i am a flirtatious person by nature and i always felt very tied down in a monogamous relationship to the point that most of them have gotten toxic. but i can probably cover that in a different thread if we're allowed to do that.

as for me, i'm technically a furry, i like to do text-based roleplay, i play mmos (mostly wow and ffxiv) and draw, but i also like to meet and get to know people who understand me and my strangeness so, hello~

Last edited:
Greetings Lazarus,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You can definitely start your own thread/s, on any board. Perhaps you'd be interested in starting a blog in Life stories and blogs? Feel free, and don't hesitate to post any questions you may have. Poly Relationships Corner and General Poly Discussions are good for that.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back