Polyamorous love triangle

Anneintherain, you make very good points about selfishness. Also wanted to say I love your signature.

Purpurea, I think also that maybe there's a part of you that wants to lash out at her because you were hurt in all this. Though it might seem like telling her is just being helpful, it would be hurtful and perhaps a form of lashing out.

But I think you are on the right track when you state that you feel better "not to waste any more energy on this story." Your energies are better off directed elsewhere, I think.

I still think she should know the truth, I always wanted her to know everything, but I thought it's actually his job to tell her. But anyways, whether right or wrong, it would mean so much stress for me to write her, and I really feel like I don't want anything to do with him or her and everything that has to do with them any more. I think this is also quite selfish, but I really have enough of this, and I'm enjoying life so much now without him :) I thought I would miss him but I really don't. I feel relieved and happy :) It's better to be alone than with someone who has no respect for the people who love him.

Back