New From Colorado

Wayner1483

Hi, my name is Wayne. I'm orginally from Pittsburgh P.A. ive been married for 3 years and was on the verge of divorce when I got rotation orders to Germany. My wife and I rekindled our marriage. She was up front and honest with me when she said she was involved with another couple. At first I was kind of disgusted but after I heard the happiness they brought her I opened my eyes to the idea. I'm still very very new to this but I also feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

Greetings Wayne,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

That's pretty cool that you were able to open up to poly, not everyone can do that. You will hopefully find Polyamory.com to be a valuable resource, there is a lot you can learn here, and people will seek your counsel as well. Glad you could join us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back