Hello from Maine!

polyaccidental91

Hi everyone! I am so excited to join you! I'm Poly, Married to my loving husband for 8 years and dating my boyfriend for 5. It has been a crazy, fun, confusing, and painful journey to get to this point for us, and I'm looking for some poly pen pals to share insights and stories of our unique lifestyles with!:)

Greetings polyaccidental91,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I read your blog post, you have had quite a journey to get to where you are now. I think as you continue to look around on this site and post here and there, you will strike up new friendships and exchange ideas. We are generally friendly so don't be shy. Wonderful to have you onboard!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, polyaccidental! I saw your blog post, too—sounds like you have a great situation. <3

Hi Polyaccidental - and welcome to the Forum! I also enjoyed reading your blog post - and we will look forward to hearing more of your story.

Please feel free to post any specific thoughts and questions that you might have. The Poly Relationships Corner and the Poly Discussions sections are both quite active.

Best of luck on your journey! Al

Back