"Twin souls" and polyamory

Wow!!! You wrote that whole post without one single upper case letter. What you wrote was interesting, but I was so distracted by the fact that you didn't capitalize anything - that amazes me, for some reason. I just. could. never...

BTW, I'm not sure I really believe in souls.

You had me laughing for 5 mins, and whiping away the tears. I really enjoy your sense of humour, after reading quite a few replies on this site from you. haha. like opposite of trolling, but not quite stalking...hm! I need a poly word for admiring other poly traits :D

First of all I am going to apologise by coming to this forum and as the first thing posting a link to my blog - but I need your opinions! I am a spiritual theorist and a blogger, and recently "came out" about being in a polygamous twin soul relationship, which is a contradiction of terms to say the least.

I posted a post about this type of soul bond, and I don't know how people are going to react to it. I know already that 'balance of the universe' is seen as male-female thing, that definitely cannot exist in male-male-male-female connection...

I would appreciate it if you'd chime in on the post before the traditionalists tear me down. ;)

http://www.twinsoulrevelations.org/...lyamorous-polygamous-twin-soul-relationships/

Cheers,

Skye

Your blog is not there anymore?

Back