Why is spirituality and polyamory linked?

No, I haven't seen a pic and so I don't know about cuteness or dimples. River, you must be horny, I saw you also flirting with Angelina the other day.

No, I know you've not seen my face (or my hot bod) Magdlyn. Those were figurative dimples and cuteness. Surely my outrageous adorableness must come across in my goofy, playful humor? -- as "dimples" of some sort? :p;)

Yes, I must admit, I was flirting with [F.]Angelina. But I bet you my bottom pancake that she knows exactly the kind of flirting I was doing--, the only kind that makes any sense regards such a delightful person who lives thousands of miles away from me. If it is homeyness behind that flirting, it is all from the fourth chakra and up--one energy, many chakras. And haven't you noticed that we've both been doing that little higher chakra dance from the git-go?;) We're connected on the "higher planes". LOL. ;)

Anahata (Sanskrit: अनाहत, IAST: Anāhata, English: "unstruck") or heart chakra is the fourth primary chakra, according to Hindu Yogic, Shakta and Buddhist Tantric traditions. In Sanskrit, anahata means "unhurt, unstruck and unbeaten". -- Wikipedia

Last edited:
No, I know you've not seen my face (or my hot bod) Magdlyn. Those were figurative dimples and cuteness. Surely my outrageous adorableness must come across in my goofy, playful humor? -- as "dimples" of some sort?

No.

Yes, I must admit, I was flirting with [F.]Angelina. But I bet you my bottom pancake that she knows exactly the kind of flirting I was doing... If it is horneyness behind that flirting, it is all from the fourth chakra and up--one energy, many chakras. And haven't you noticed that we've both been doing that little higher chakra dance from the git-go?

No, I don't follow you around the board.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, okay. Some people can''t see certain colors in the color spectrum. It's no reflection on me. My humor works for some, not for others. :) So it is with humans. We so often seem alien to one another!

Well, okay. Some people can''t see certain colors in the color spectrum. It's no reflection on me. My humor works for some, not for others. :) So it is with humans. We so often seem alien to one another!

It doesn't work for me, in case you're keeping count.

I've developed a neurodiversity quiz for about 10 years, and finally got it published last year. However, in the new version (which has polyamory as one of the questions), it seems like polyamory is closely linked to private relgious beliefs, which really is not expected.

Anybody have a good guess why polyamory and private religous beliefs are linked? What do they have in common?

How they are connected? Spirituality and polyamory are like two sides of a coin.

Back