Beyond the Love 2014 - Columbus OH Nov 7-9

SarahSolveig

Celebrating Polyamory, Beyond the Love Returns to Columbus, Ohio

Update! Ticket sales are now live! www.BeyondTheLove.org

Columbus, OH will again serve as host city for the popular Beyond The Love event the weekend of November 7-9, 2014 with a celebration and exploration of polyamory. Co-producers Karen, Dan and dawn draw on their shared passion for and experience with polyamory to create this exciting three day event.

Workshops, social activities and special events will keep the learning, laughing and loving going all weekend long. Whether you’re in a long-term polyamorous relationship (however you define your dynamic), or a curious newcomer eager to learn but unsure where to start, this is one event you won’t want to miss. Tickets go on sale July 24th – register at www.BeyondTheLove.org!

The Beyond The Love coordinators have worked tirelessly to bring world-class presenters with real-life experience dealing with issues such as relationship dynamics and tools and tips to maintain those relationships, managing jealousy in healthy, productive ways, and dealing with past relationship trauma, just to name a few. (Updates to the class list will be posted to the website as they are finalized – please check back regularly!)

Event attendees can host discussions on topics of interest to them, as well! Mini Summits at Beyond The Love allow event-goers the chance to 'take over' a part of the event. Space is provided; what you do with it is up to you. (Sign-ups for Mini Summit slots happen at the event on a first come, first served basis.)

Social activities are scheduled throughout the weekend, including Poly Speed Dating and a Burlesque show Friday, Poly Family Feud, a Masquerade Ball and Game Night Saturday (including the wildly popular Cards Against Humanity!), and the highly-acclaimed “Beyond The Classes” on Sunday, followed by a pizza lunch to close out the event. Looking for unstructured time to sit and chat? The Hospitality Suites provide ample space to socialize with your new friends in a respectful, welcoming environment. (Groups interested in sponsorship opportunities, please check the website for more information).

One of last year’s attendees wrote, “Two of my sweeties and I went to the polyamory convention in Columbus last weekend, along with a few other local folks and about 200 poly people from around the continent. We all had a great time.” This is one event you won’t want to miss. Visit www.BeyondTheLove.org for more information and register for the premiere Midwest Polyamory event of the year!

Last year was its first year. I was there in capacity as a staff member and was able to participate in a lot of the weekend and I thought it was a blast. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

We are considering bringing another couple with us, would you consider it to be a bonding event with partners as well as informative?

Thanks!

I felt like I was more closely bonded to the guy that I was getting closer to and his wife at the time, as we were all on staff together. I walked out of that weekend with quite a few new friends and a feeling of community that I can't even begin to describe. It was amazing.

And the classes were also awesome and I have reason to believe they will be better this year.

Exciting Update!

What makes a great event even better?? FREE STUFF!! :eek:

That's right... The Producers have decided to up the ante!
All tickets bought by 9/19/14 (including all tickets already purchased) will include an entry into a drawing for a FREE T-SHIRT **&** A FREE REGISTRATION to next year's event!

We look forward to seeing everybody there! :)

beyondthelove.org

One Month Left!!

Time flies when you're having fun, and we've been having SO much fun finishing up details for this year's Beyond The Love, the Polyamory conference in Columbus, Ohio that we just realized it's just over ONE MONTH AWAY!

The weekend of November 7-9 will be filled with amazing speakers, workshops and opportunities for networking and fellowship with the polyamory community.

Whether you're new to the poly world or in an established relationship (however you define that), there are activities and classes everybody will enjoy. Spaces are filling up fast... Get your tickets TODAY at beyondthelove.org! See you soon!

(P.S. Remember to pack your mask for the Masquerade Ball!!)

Beyond The Love
Nov 7th -9th
Columbus, OH

Tickets $69/$79 dollars for the entire weekend
http://www.beyondthelove.org/

Follow us on Twitter! @beyondloveevent

For those of you who have been thinking about attending Beyond The Love (www.beyondthelove.org), you'll want to reserve your room at the host hotel
(and get your tickets!) SOON.

Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
Courtyard Columbus West for 99.95 USD per night

http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Beyond%20the%20Love%5Ecmhwt%60BTLBTLK%7CBTLBTLQ%6099.95%60USD%60false%6011/7/14%6011/9/14%6010/28/14&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes

This was an amazing event. Thanks to those who came out and hope to see more new and familiar faces next year!

Back