New poly friends

PolyAmI

My family and I travel a lot, but that doesn't stop us from making meaningful connections. We tend to prefer kitchen table polyamory but we most often date separately.
Although we dabbled in polyamory before we met, our relationship is the first well-established polyamorous relationship we've each had. We met 4.5 years ago and we now have a wonderful daughter (who makes scheduling dates difficult).
I (we) would love to get to know more people in the community. We are currently in Riga, Latvia, but moving to the USA soon.
Las Vegas is a potential destination, although we have friends and lovers in NYC.
Hugs and love!

Greetings PolyAmI,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you have quite an exciting life, I would be interested in hearing more of your story. Keep exploring Polyamory.com and posting here and there, you'll soon get to know many of your fellow members here! Glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi PolyAmI - and welcome to the Forum! We will look forward to hearing more of your story! We do have a good number of experienced poly folks here who are mostly friendly and helpful so please feel free to join in the conversation with any specific thoughts and questions that you may have.

Best of luck on your journey and your upcoming move to the US!

Al

Welcome,

I would think finding polyamory in Las Vegas and New York would be like finding fish in water, lol.

Plenty of opportunity.

Back