Hi we're new 24/7 DD/lg wanting a larger fam

artisticautista

So Hi,

We're new to the Poly forum.
I'm a 39 yr old bi-female and I've been with my bf (also 39) for 16 years. Over the last few years our relationship has morphed. It hasn't been easy. We have 4 kids 3 living at home and a freshman in college. Over the last year we started getting into BDSM, both of us had traumatic pasts and I found out I was autistic (our children are). At any rate it has been the best bonding and therapy and we are happier now than ever. Although I'm a VERY SEXUAL creature, lol, autism is EXTREME male brain. I'm the hottest little 15 yr old boy in a girls body you ever saw, lmao. Anywho, we're looking for a bi female to get know (we hope to get to know you all🥀) and date, VERY possibly adding to our family.

We're EXTREMELY chill. Like quiet nights at home, snuggles, books, smoke, maybe a drink every NOW and again. Introverts lol, and we haven't dated in FOREVA 😂 SO I dunno how we will find her. Tips much appreciated.

Excited to be here. 🎀

Hi -

You're likely to get more out of connecting with others on Fetlife. Have you looked into the poly groups there?

This board is not a dating or hook up site.

Fetlife would be more appropriate for connecting with others.

Here we talk about and support folks trying to navigate in a poly network.

While this is a sex positive message board, sex is not the focus of this board. Some of us are asexual, vanilla, monogmaous.. We focus more on the emotional and logistical side of poly.

Hi, good luck on your exploring.

We call people like you, looking for a hot bi babe to be a shared sex toy (yeah maybe emotions too), unicorn hunters.

Triads are not Poly 101. Triads are graduate level poly experiences, and never work when you "seek" your shared partner. They only work if they develop organically.

The chances you'll find a woman who is equally into both of you, cool with your neurodiversity, the sex, the bdsm, and the shared hobbies, is slim to none. Especially since you're poly newbies and will suffer with jealousy, envy, NRE, who sleeps where, scheduling... and you've got kids at home to work around.

99% of successful poly practitioners date as individuals. It's very unlike swinging, which is sex based, discourages emotions, and is couple-centric. Poly also does not imply group sex, orgies, etc. It's not merely being "playpartners." It's just the state of being in a romantic relationship with more than one person, with the joyous informed consent of all.

Hello artisticautista,

Have you tried OKCupid, it is poly-friendly and a good way to find the female that you seek. In the meantime, you can keep reading and posting on these boards, and learn more about polyamory. I hope we can be of help!

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back