About to get a load of manipulation from my metamour

Hi hislittlekitten, thanks for that update ... so glad that things with the metamour turned out to be not so bad.

Glad it went ok and turned out middle-ish like that.

I imagine so. Because all this stuff...

Sounds like YOU doing a lot of his jobs for him, to be honest. Or going along behind him making sure he gets it done.

To me it sounds like he could step it up on the hinge front and own it more... and maybe you and Letty both are realizing this? Because you are run down from extra load and she's not getting enough info from him.

Galagirl

We are both realizing this and I'm glad we did! Yes, I'm run down. And he knows now. His communications with me has been almost entirely the best, but his communication with her has not been good. He hasn't been able to tell her what he really wants, and she has interpreted it as *me* forcing him to do things and *me* causing problems. I still think she could've gone about some things in a better way, but I didn't realize that she had exhausted other avenues before and also perceived me as poorly as she did in the first place.

He's got a bit of work to do but I think we are in a good position to get him started on a better path.

Thank you!

Hi hislittlekitten, thanks for that update ... so glad that things with the metamour turned out to be not so bad.

Thank you for following and giving your best input! I really appreciate it.

Back