My mouth..

Middlegirl

So this morning I said something a little snarky, because I was under the impression Renee and I were going to dinner tonight. She changed the plan and my feelings were alittle hurt, so I said...

"Maybe I should make plans with people and break them"

Renee just smiled and said "sorry to ruin your day." And left for work.

I just got this text...
Jilly your mouth sometimes gets you in trouble in life, like this morning! I am leaving work early and will be home at noon. My advise for you is to be there as well. I have a pretty pink close pin for your tongue, you are going to spend 3 hours getting to know it..

This is a new step in our relationship, I'm alittle nervous..

I guess the best reaction is to get home before her and like accept it with a smile on my face.. It's a close pin not a thumbtack.

Anyone have any advice?

Has anyone had to do this or made someone do anything like this?

Last edited:
So this morning I said something a little snarky, because I was under the impression Renee and I were going to dinner tonight. She changed the plan and my feelings were alittle hurt, so I said...

"Maybe I should make plans with people and break them"

I would say, you could have been more direct about your sadness, but...

I have a pretty pink close pin for your tongue, you are going to spend 3 hours getting to know it..
I have used clothes pins, tend to put them on nipples and once or twice a clit, because they tend to hurt coming off as much as when first on. I used only wooden clips and always stretched the springs. Well, almost always.

Anyone have any advice?

Ask her if she feels she has the right to change plans and you don't have the right to express being hurt or upset.

Has anyone had to do this or made someone do anything like this?

Yes. I have made girls, cut birch switches (once naked in the winter)
Made them shop for a belt they were going to be whipped with
Once Back in the Day when Abecrombie & Fitch was much more a high end outfitter and only had the one store in NYC, made a model go with me and choose a riding crop, even tested it on her in the store. Our salesman was British, so I am sure it was not as shocking, given that he'd gone to Public School (Harrow, if I am not mistaken).

However, given that I tended to attract masochists, I learned punishing them only caused them to misbehave MORE!!!!
When I shifted "policies", one girls asked why Lys was being whipped and I told it she was being rewarded for being a good girl, and would also be spending the night in my room with me alone (one girl did manage to wheedle her way in for a "just don't want there to be a wet spot, someone might have to sleep in."

But these were masochists.

You and Renee are in a d/S (Middlegirl understands why I am writing this this way) and whether or not you are a masochist will come out over time.

With masochists I now have a very clear policy of whippings being rewards for good behavior. Punishment is isolation, maybe duct tape over mouth when working, getting the worst jobs, not being allowed to sit at the dining room table during meals, but fed from a dish on floor, under the table, hands tied.

I saw very little misbehaving, but then I am a pretty laid back guy. If the girls fought amoungst themselves, I tended to let it go unless furniture got broken, or it was prolonged two on one. I do not like to be a micro-manager.

It sounds like you are still early on in your d/S, so I would recommend you ask.

Last edited:
It a close pin on the tongue

I don't think it will hurt... I think it will be annoying.

I think I will think twice about being snarky, that does not mean it won't happen again...

yeah your remark was kind of passive aggressive but what she did to you was very inconsiderate. honestly I give people a couple of chances and when they continuously break plans I stop making plans with them. I think you should go out and have fun tonight with one of your friends

and unless you've entered a DOM sub relationship dynamic and you have system setup where you have a contract and safe word and you know what your limits are than you should not accept any sort of punishment.

and if someone put a clothespin on my tongue for 3 hours my tongue would be way too sore for several days to do anything ;)

I don't think it will hurt... I think it will be annoying.

I think I will think twice about being snarky, that does not mean it won't happen again...

Pout and cry next time

Contract and safe words

and unless you've entered a DOM sub relationship dynamic and you have system setup where you have a contract and safe word and you know what your limits are than you should not accept any sort of punishment.

Never had either. I personally think any dominant who needs to have a safeword, likely should not be doing what they are doing.

This is just my personal opinion.

so during rape play how would the aggressor know that the victim is serious when they say stop or no? Because stop and no are a couple of things that people getting raped would be saying. How do you know when to really stop? Without a safe word

I turns out she did tell me Wednesday night

She told me in passing, I really don't remember her saying that. But here I am organizing the garage I hope none of the neighbors stop by for a chat..

As far as a contract or a safe word, nothing is that extream. There are some d/s overtones in the relationship, it's not just cooking and cleaning lol.

I better get back to work, she ran out for lunch, so she will be soon..

I do feel bad, but I really don't remember her telling me

so during rape play how would the aggressor know that the victim is serious when they say stop or no? Because stop and no are a couple of things that people getting raped would be saying. How do you know when to really stop? Without a safe word

By knowing the person. I am not a big rape fan, but as I have said, the sub is driving the bus. So I know the rapists, I know the rapee. I am not meeting you Tuesday and you tell me boy I wanna be raped and Wednesday evening...

I am never participating in a rape I have set up. The rapists know If I say stop, it stops. (I have never done a single one on one rape, these were all gang rapes. In ever single case they looked totally real.)

Again, if you don't know what you are doing, you should not be doing it.

I am not against safe words, I am not against people doing things beyond their limits, or learning as they go, but I studied medicine. I spent years learning. I have had a few instances where a sub was "damaged" once with a woman I knew, but who failed to mention she had been in a major car crash about a week before she visited me. I picked something up and stopped. She torn a ligament in her shoulder (my fault? Yes. Should she have told me, I think so.) was she permanently damaged? No. She may have even had the injury before she was tied, does not matter, in my rules of how I live, my fault.)

I once damaged a girl's wrist using metal handcuffs. She loved to thrash around when being whipped and handcuffs were a major thing for her. Still, ligaments is her metatarsals were damaged. Again my fault. I have never used metal cuffs since that time.

The girls in the rapes did have real bruises. They did ache after. They knew this would happen going in. They choose. They also knew, I would do my best to take care of those things after they happened.

So that is my answer. But again. I do not "play" I do not scene. In the case if the rapes, three of the five girls had been through real rapes before. Two were just major fantasies. I knew all the men and knew them well. They also knew I would not hesitate to damage them should I say stop and they did not stop immediately.

I am an odd guy. I abhor women calling me master. Sometimes they do, in certain circumstances, but the whole Master, sir in every other sentence, way to Barbie for me.
I have had more than a few clear age dynamic relationships. In one (this after my wife died and my daughters have always called me Papa) one woman would call me Papa from time to time.
But a breathless 35 year old calling me Daddy, hoping to be my Baby gurl, no thanks.

Probably more than you were looking for in an answer, but those are just some of my feelings.

I learned a few things..

First it's not the close pin that causes the problem. The fact that your mouth is open and you can't really close it. Lack of saliva, causes it to dry out and swell. I lasted about 45min then Renee took it off my tongue and gave me a big glass of water.

We went upstairs to her bedroom (or her and Marks if you want to get techenical about it) and we found other ways for me to apologize.

I will be joining her in the shower in a few minutes..

I just wanted to say there is no way I would have lasted 3 hours, with the close pin...

I have had a clothes pin on my tongue many times to keep me quiet. It produces a lot of drool. Expect to get your blouse wet. :) If the clothespin is tight or left on for a long time, you can expect a small bruise on your tongue.

Back