SW Missouri

tnt

Is there anybody out there :rolleyes:???
Living here in the "Bible Belt" makes it somewhat difficult to find people with similar thought processes, lol!
Hubby and I have been together 34 years. Married for 31 of those years.
We would love to find an awesome single lady to share all the beauty that surrounds us.
I am bi and hubby is straight. We live in the country in a modest home. A very simple life, but I consider it a very magical one.
We are blessed with 1 wonderful child, a young adult now.
We have a few 'critters' who provide most of our entertainment [who needs TV]!! Love to spend time outdoors watching the world go by.
Our perfect weekend consists of firing up the grill, turning on some music, enjoying a few adult beverages, and some stimulating conversation.
We are not just looking for a sex partner. Been there done that!
Don't get me wrong, we both do enjoy sex to the fullest, but have developed a longing for so much more.
I/we are looking for that connection with a woman. Someone we can share the good times as well as the occasional not-so-great times with.
We work hard but save plenty of time for pleasure as well.
I am thinking someone between the ages of 35 and 50 would be great, as hubby and I are 51 and 54 respectively. We thorougly enjoy hanging out with youthful souls!
Anyway, we have been searching for what seems like an eternity for this special lady.
Are you really out there......????

There's a lot of around here. There's a lot of poly folks in the fet scene so if you ever go to a munch you'll likely meet a bunch. Also Springfield social club(Google it) hosts monthly dances mostly swingers though

Thanks Inyourendo! :D
I will check it out. Don't really get the opportunity to visit Springfield much. I will look and see if they have a website though. That would be handy.
Are you in the Springfield area?

Back