Hi!

kittenee

Hi everyone, I'm new (sort of). I was a member a while ago and can't get into my old account, so I re-joined. My name is Emily, I'm 27, and I live in Connecticut. I'm currently single but only interested in polyamorous relationships.

Greetings Emily,
Welcome (back) to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I hope you find the ideal polyamorous relationships for you. Interested in learning more of your story.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Also new to poly

My partner and I have been together almost 3 years and our relationship has had many ups and downs. It started in Georgia in my familiar space and he had just moved there for work. We pursued a honest and sexually non-repressed lifestyle. He cohabitated with in my house with me and my family. Now we have moved to Florida, his hometown and comfort zone,and almost immediately with the new dynamic he has shared with me that he wants a female third ( before any discussion of polyamory was with an establish couple to form a quad). As well as wanting a slave. I perceived his needs as me not being enough or want he truly desires.

I feel distrust for the women because he sought women who state they want to be primary (I know that's akin to a curse word in the poly world). And he has attempted to start the relationships with women who don't seem to have any interest in getting to know me as well as him from the start.

His first date recently was suppose to be an early afternoon date; then we planned to meet up early evening. But he "lost time" and never contacted me. And my attempts to contact him either went unanswered or curt responses as if I was bothering him. In the end I was stood up and he came home just before midnight. The experience left me devastated and I'm having a hard time trusting him, her, and the poly lifestyle. I love him and I believe that he loves me but I feel left out.

Sorry to hear you're having some difficulties with poly. Your partner needs to learn to be more considerate. Try to tell him about your concerns (without being accusatory or critical).

Hello, Emily! We just joined the site, too. We are looking for a loving, caring woman to share our lives with. Hope you find someone to make you happy!

Back