Fun and Frolic With Long-Term Love

OKCupid account: re-activated.

First message received within 5 minutes: Wanna eat ice cream and go through a car wash?

Second message: Hello I love redheads!

Third message: Old fashioned values are dead. I can't find anyone after 2 years, so I am willing to give you a try.

WTF I hate this fucking place.

Last edited:
The first one is at least quirky/funny?

Yeah, but it also likely a copy/paste sent to 50 women. Nothing to show he is interested in me specifically. He didn't read my profile because I say on there I am on a low carb diet. Delete!

I have received a shit ton more of these crap messages, but there have been some good ones in there too. Surprisingly enough, a lot of married poly guys, with open profiles that read really well. I messaged a lot with one guy in my city who seems promising, who is single at the moment, who has been in poly relationships before. We will see.

I do have a dinner date planned now with Greg on Saturday night here in my town. I finally messaged him and said that if he was no longer interested, to please let me know because I need to move on. He replied immediately that he hasn't been sending texts because he has been in a bad headspace and didn't have the mental space available. I'm like, okaaaaay. He spent the rest of the evening working out the date place/time. So yeah, we will see.

Meanwhile, everything in NY is imploding, and everyone there is trying to get me to help with their issues. The plan at this very moment is that my brother is going into his clinic today to try and get into rehab. My mother is calling me crying and complaining about baby mama, baby mama is texting me crying and complaining about my mom, and everyone is hating on my brother. I just keep it calm and factual and I am hoping he gets a bed imediately, just so everyone shuts up and leaves me alone. That may sound heartless, but so have been on the phone since 5 am this morning. I did speak to my brother's med doctor, so the supplier of his legal suboxone at least knows what is going on now.

Yeah, today was complete garbage because I wasn't able to focus on anything, because my time was constantly being interrupted by foolishness. I don't even want to rehash it all here, because frankly, I might start crying and I am kinda not wanting to get all riled up again.

Fuck it - one main big issue was that my brother was going to go to the clinic and see about getting placed into rehab. Well, it's like 15 minutes away. Of course, he tells my mom he has no gas, and can she give him $10? I don't know how many times we have told my mom DO NOT GIVE A CRACK ADDICT MONEY but, well, of course she does. He then disappears for almost 2 hours. He comes back, picks her up and they go to the clinic. They wait around, but no one will see them, so he takes an appointment for later on in the evening and says he'll drop my mom off and go back by himself. When they get back to her house, the gas tank is empty, and my mom has to put more cash into it, so he can drive back.

When she tells me this, I'm like, are you really this fucking stupid? (I didn't say that, but something nicer.) Like, REALLY? I'm like, mom, you know he went and got high right? She immediately flipped out and said that he absolutely bought gas and I am just jealous of him and so negative, and everyone wants to accuse him of being a druggie, and he has been clean for a while. I am seriously flabbergasted by this. Why did it take 2 hours to get gas? Why was there none in the tank? What the fuck? My mom was out of control screaming at me, telling me that I am a liar and I can't ever accuse my little brother of stuff like that because it isn't fair and he's changed.

Whatever. The entire encounter had me shaking and upset. She was this same way when my brother was actively shooting heroin - she denied it even when shown hard evidence. And afterward she was unrepentant. Well, here she is again, same shit, different day. Well, I guess not same shit, since we are now adding suboxone and crack into the mix. Feh.

Anyway, it was a terrible day. I had messages all day long from baby mama, and calls from my mom. I actually broke down in the evening and called my sister to vent, so you know it was fucking awful. Long story short, my brother was given his month's supply of suboxone a few days early, he is now required to go to group therapy once a week, and tomorrow he is going for a substance abuse screening, with a mental health screening next Monday, to see if he qualifies for inpatient rehab. I don't even know what these people are thinking. I am so very drained emotionally.

Before all the shit really hit the fan, I managed to go to lunch with PunkRock at a small new-ish Mexican restaurant we both love, and we talked a lot about housing projects and scheduling. We also talked a little about OKC and me dating, and what he wants to know. I talked some more today with a few guys, but most of them are an hour away, so those conversations weren't really what I was looking for. The one guy in my city I mentioned previously, seems to be looking even better with subsequent conversations, and his FetLife profile and mine were made for each other. If he is for real, our kinks are highly compatible, anyway!

After the crapfest afternoon and evening, I canceled all of the errands I planned to run and instead took a long hot shower. PunkRock joined me and gave me some kisses and rubs to help me feel better. I put on some new silky pajamas and then ordered myself some chicken wings for dinner. (The guys had already eaten some gross stuff that I had planned to skip anyway.) I am about to go make PunkRock's lunch for tomorrow, and then retire to the bedroom with DarkKnight, who has promised to massage away all of these horribly tight muscle aches and maybe even give me some good sex so I can sleep tonight. I need some serious skin time to help me relax.

I had a lunch date today with the guy in my city. If things continue to go well, I will give him a name, but I am being cautiously optimistic. We went to Red Robin to eat, and spent a couple of hours talking about ourselves and our lives and briefly about sex. :) He was...interesting. He was definitely better looking in person, as his pictures are kind of fuzzy and strange online. Lol I really liked the shirt he was wearing and it made him look pretty good. He's TALL, which I knew, but it was still unexpected - I am used to being the same height as my husbands and boyfriends - I am 5'9" and they have all been 5'10" or 5'11". So to look up to him was VERY sexy to me. His body type may take a lot to get used to, or maybe not. He's not super skinny, but he is definitely below 200 pounds. I like a guy who can wrap me up in a hug and make me feel protected - though I think his height will help there. I felt entirely comfortable in his presence the entire time, so that was good. He also didn't make any inappropriate comments in person and was really respectful.

He was also a huuuuge nerd. Yay!

I was actually worried he might stand me up, because when we set a time to meet last night, we didn't specify a place, and then he didn't text me until a half hour before we were to meet. He made it to the restaurant with time to spare - like 2 minutes! - so it was all good in the end. :)

I ended up sending him my "sexual requirements" message afterward - stuff about my diaphragm, std testing, etc. He responded favorably. He is going to get tested next Tuesday, he says. His work schedule is full of ugh, and the clinic hours don't mesh well, and that's his next day off that is open. He says he can give me 2 days a week and I honestly think he may be a great combo of the frequency I was searching for AND the kinky stuff I really want.

That is so very exciting to me! We had a good message back and forth this afternoon about what we want in this sort of relationship, and what we like/dislike sexually. Our kinks mesh SO freaking perfectly. It seems unreal. That said, we are going to get together Saturday, I think, during the day to talk about the D/s aspect of stuff. He asked a lot about what I did or didn't like and was super playful. He told me that Daddy wasn't going to spank me for being bad, because he could tell already I was going to be a brat on purpose, because I like being paddled. Lol He has my number, for sure. That gives me tingles.

Does anyone have links to resources for starting up this sort of thing. I am so not in the loop on how to be safe in this sort of power dynamic and it is very new to me. He did seem very attentive and interested in making sure I was going to be comfortable with every little thing, so that seemed good. I just want to make sure I am not missing some huge red flag that experienced kinksters would be like, wtf?! Lol He told me he is not going to get into rope with me at all possibly, or at least not for a long while, since he is really not as experienced as he'd like to be, but also because I am not experienced in that either. That sounded smart, actually. And I think I would have issues in just starting out and then him tying me down! So that made me feel like he was looking to my best interests there.

Anyway, I want to read! Give me some links, please!

One thing that DID surprise me is that he said he really has zero experience with toys. I'm like, how is that possible? So he said I should show him what I'd like. So I am going to get some links together to give him some ideas.

He is younger than me (mid 30s) but he does have a demeanor that makes me feel like he would be an amazing Daddy. At least, I am going to be able to get into the space where I feel like he is trustworthy, strong and comforting.

He is a total ass man too. His main groups on Fet are about anal and sadism. I can't wait. He did talk to me about that and again, his talk is good.

So yeah, that happened.

I have two other really good contacts on OKC right now that are moving forward slowly - both married poly guys, one 20 minutes away, the other an hour away. (Ugh) As far as I know at this point they are both vanilla.

Before I forget, nearby guy who I had a date with says he will probably still continue to date after we get established - when I explained that I never want to get pregnant, he did say he wants a primary and kids someday, so he will obviously have to look elsewhere for that. I am okay with that.

So I am moving forward with him and seeing if he continues to be amazing. He did kiss me goodbye and it was a good kiss. :) Closed mouth, but good. Kinda sweet. I think he was a little nervous there.

At the same time, I have had amazing guys turn ugh to me after a couple of dates, so we will see. I have a date scheduled with Greg Saturday night, which I did mention to this guy a couple of times.

Last edited:
Holy hot sex with PunkRock yesterday. TWICE. Gotta love unexpected anal right before dinner, and then having me suck him off after a good fucking late at night. Mmmmmmm. I love this man so much - he certainly knows how to make me feel amazing!

Today I am really tired, but I need to get dressed and shower and go pick up my new prescription for Valium - one for tonight and one for tomorrow's dental appointment. They upped the dosage so that should be good. I am a little on edge today thinking about it. I have other errands to handle so hopefully I can keep busy and not dwell on it. DarkKnight took tomorrow off to transport me and be my comfort animal. :)

Oh - great news! After two weeks of not budging an ounce on the scale, I dropped 6 pounds! I guess my period was putting a wrench in things! I am now only 3.2 pounds away from my goal, which is to weigh what I did when I first met PunkRock. Yay!

I need to find some time to work on my Chemistry room - everything is now gone out of there, as my son came over and helped PunkRock clear it out yesterday. I am happy!

Last edited:
Today has been ugh. I did some paperwork and stuff here at home that needed handled, and when I remembered again about my dental appointment tomorrow, I started stressing out. I finally showered but then holed up and didn't want to go out to run my errands. My daughter brought home my Valium prescription and I honestly can't wait to take it and go to sleep and not have this foreboding feeling hanging over my head.

Anyway, I did go with my daughter today to look at an apartment that became available. It's a complete dump, but the area isn't terrible and even better - its directly next door to my son's place. Not like, across the street, but IN THE SAME BUILDING, DIRECTLY NEXT DOOR. Like, he's apartment 11 and she's apartment 12. (Not their numbers but you get the point.) I am really enthusiastic about that, she is less so. Lol But, she liked the place ok and they will let her bring her cat, so she filled out the rental application. It's realitively cheap for the area as well, and she will be able to afford it. Yay! I am keeping my fingers crossed that she gets it.

I messaged some more with in-town guy. Dammit, I need to give him a name - I feel stupid calling him that. Maybe MagicMan? He plays Magic the Gathering, which is aggravating to PunkRock. He hates Magic players more than any other group of people on earth. I find this amusing, myself. Ooh! DaddyMagic. I like that.

Anyway, DaddyMagic was kinda weird today and sent me a message saying that while we are both interested now, feelings might change once we see each other without clothes, and based on performance. That he is hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. I was like, what the fuck?

Gah! Big red flag because this is the same shit WarMan pulled on me - talked a good game and then got all weird before we got naked. Then I started feeling upset because maybe he was hedging his bets on what I might look like naked, and you know what, I do not have time for that fucking garbage. I am not letting anyone neg me, especially since this dude has seen my Fet profile. He has seen me half naked, the asshole. That was my thought pattern.

So I thought about it some and then sent him a message and he clarified - I won't write about it here, but there was a reason why he was feeling kind of sensitive about that subject, and that he wanted to give me a head's up on that I shouldn't be expecting a 14" dick. So I reassured him that I would be sure to enjoy his equipment, because I have been with all sizes - and shapes - of dicks. And he assured me he was at least average.

God, men can be weird. Anyway, DaddyMagic is still looking ok from my end of things despite that hiccup. We firmed up our second date on Saturday during the day (I have a dinner date with Greg then) and decided we'd come prepared to talk A LOT about D/s, dating and expectations. We're going to play a board game or two as well, if I can focus on that then. Lol

Today was crazypants. I went to bed with DarkKnight last night. He gave me half a Valium, which was double my normal dose, and apparently I laughed a little and then fell right to sleep. This morning I took a full one and wow! My legs were baggy and I felt...fine. No trouble at all going to the dentist. lol DarkKnight said that on the way there I was so happy, "I love it when DarkKnight drives me! I feel like a princess." Then later, when not high AF, "Wait, why the fuck are you turning there?" Ahahahaha

Well, I was in the chair getting worked on for 3 hours. I wish I was making this up, but no. The orthodontist put a permanent wire across all of my bottom teeth! I had no idea she was going to do that, and I would have noped the hell out too, with my metal aversion! There's a reason I didn't get wire braces! I seriously couldn't believe it! She shaped cement up and over most of it, but then pieces were left exposed, so I could floss between the teeth. When I realized what had been done, I burst into tears and refused it. I know she was aggravated, but no fucking way! She said this way the implant would be supported and not move at all. I said, no.

So, she tore off the half of the wire that was mostly exposed, and left the other half. She ran out of time. She told me to come back at 3 pm - this was after being there the entire morning - so she could get my temporary retainer set.

I was seriously freaking out, even on the Valium! The piece that is left in my mouth has a lip on it, and it is not even at all. The best I can describe it is it's a wadded up piece of bubble gum stuck tonthe back of my teeth. Like, someone took playdoh and rolled a snake, and then affixed it back there. It isn't visible from the front, but it is highly noticeable to me in the back! My tongue is pushed up against it, all the time.

When I came back at 3, I told her that this wasn't going to work at all. She made me another appointment in a week, and said she would grind it down some, because she had used a lot more cement than was probably warranted, because she didn't want the implant moving. I don't want it moving either, but this is still really, really wrong!

So yeah. That happened.

In the midst of this, DaddyMagic messaged me and asked me out to a lunch date tomorrow. He wants to pregame our Saturday date. Lol I guess I am just that irresistible! I said yes, and I just finished painting my toenails a bright red, to match the tshirt I plan to wear tomorrow - you guys, it's one I haven't worn since I was dating PunkRock! I remember ordering it back when we first got together. I was so excited that it fit. Let me see if I can get a screen shot from my Stylebook app.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/bw5jjK5mNpsHlpJrtzcMEdwzc62hWvsdOqiEnveEMQK

I thought this tshirt would be cool, because DaddyMagic quoted Monty Python on our first date. :)

Since I uploaded that photo, I grabbed some pics of PunkRock and I at his company picnic last Sunday, playing mini golf. I totally won.

Check out my Stranger Things tshirt and Demogorgon leggings. Will is in the Upside Down!

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/Ox27aZVFQWiMolM3KZc06JSXWye43JADz1WHoXEkByI

This is why PunkRock lost:

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/vWRK24pmkF2YX30cRVBS72gJYOzOZxdNzH6whpeRCyR

He has lost weight eating low carb too. He is looking fabulous, I think.

Us together, me victorious, if not a little worn out from being in the direct sun for an hour!

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/JxFBfigcHdS3fcGhiqcDYbYMODhvZRJQS165xEUbhE6

Last edited:
I'm tired and need sleep so hopefully I can write everything I want to get out before I just give up and pass out tonight.

So, my second date with DaddyMagic went ok. He took me to Tilted Kilt, where I had never been and probably won't go back. The burger I had was not amazing and our waitress was kind of annoying and dumb as a box of rocks. DaddyMagic and I had good conversation and when we left it was raining so we had sort of a hurried goodbye and a quick kiss. He whispered kind of menacingly in my ear but I didn't have time to enjoy it as we were getting soaked. Lol

Tonight we texted and we are going to lunch tomorrow, then to the game store and then probably back to his house to fool around. We had some good dialogue tonight about what exactly I am looking for, and what he wants, and I am still feeling optimistic. He actually reminds me a LOT of M. His mannerisms, his tone of voice, his philosophy on life. His somewhat dour personality, which he calls realism is reminiscent of WarMan. Those comparisons don't bode well, right? Geez.

I am all set for 6 pm with Greg tomorrow night, and I have tentative lunch and dinner dates half-scheduled for Sunday. There's three other guys pressing for dates but I seriously can't fit them in and that's just going to have to wait.

PunkRock had a terrible day at work today and he came home needing to vent. He was all wound up though and just wanted some space, like he gets sometimes. He has tomorrow off and he had plans scheduled to go meet a friend of ours to play Infinity out of town, so that should help him to unwind. He has made a couple of off the cuff comments to me that signal yellow flags - I think he may be struggling with me dating. I keep asking for feedback and he is asking questions and wants to know what is going on, but I can't read him because he is already upset from work and other things going on. He's carrying some stress right now. My plan for next week is to do no dates, other than with DaddyMagic or the other guys already on my calendar. I have to focus on getting my classroom completely ready and my sister should be here from NY midweek.

Geez! You seem to get decent contractors to do house improvements but Crappy ones to do your mouth improvements! I am sorry to hear your plans and wishes have been disregarded AGAIN!

He may have some similar personality traits but does DaddyMagic have debilitating chronic pain and a best friend with whom he is twisted into a painful enabling relationship? If not then I don't think he is too dangerously like Warman. Enjoy finding out how compatible he really is!

I hope PunkRock has less stress soon and keeps in mind how AwsomeSauce he is!

Leetah

I'm glad you're getting so much male attention right now, since that is what you want!

I can't help but compare my new guy to my last 2 serious bfs (and the short thing I had with Nick) too. 3 dates in, I don't see any red flags, but of course it can take time for the quirks to come out. Hopefully for both of us, any quirks are manageable and being maturely dealt with by the men, and not dealbreakers!

Here's to menacing Daddy growls in the ear, and more fun to come!

I wish I had some BDSM links for you. When I was new to it with Pixi she gave me several books to read from her collection. I remember one called The Good Bottoming book. I think? It was very helpful.

Here is the latest version, written by 2 women. https://www.amazon.com/New-Bottomin...503149778&sr=8-1&keywords=good+bottoming+book

Does anyone have links to resources for starting up this sort of thing. I am so not in the loop on how to be safe in this sort of power dynamic and it is very new to me.

Bluebird, are you active on Fetlife? There are so many good groups there for discussing this very thing, full of experienced and smart people. Let me know if you'd like suggestions (groups to join, people to follow so that you can read their posts, etc.) and I'd be happy to pass on what I know. I've been active on Fetlife for about three years.

Last edited:
Yes, I am on Fet! I mostly use it to find events in the area. I keep hoping to find someone on OKC who has actually filled out their Fet profiles but 95% of the time it's, "I have a profile there but it really isn't filled out/I haven't looked at it in ages." I keep hoping I'll find someone who has an amazing profile on both platforms! I would love some groups to help me navigate things!

I have done some google searches on Daddy Doms and littles, and the more I read, the more I don't think that is truly the dynamic I am looking for. I don't actually "regress" or need a blanket fort to fuck in. I do get wet AF when being told that daddy wants me to do something, and he wants it done right now, but I think maybe I just need a regular Dom with some rougher talk. This is new to me and I am learning, so I reserve the right to change my preferences! I am not sure how that will impact things with DaddyMagic, but we had a discussion yesterday and he isn't exclusively looking for a little or anything, and he is cool with whatever I am interested in trying.

It is a double-edged sword with all this male attention. It's a little overwhelming, and it's also annoying. I don't wanna be all waaaaaa but I hit triple digit messages in the first 24 hours and there's just no way to focus on file management with that and the rest of my life. Thankfully, a good number of those are quick deletes, because they are one word openers and I am clear in my profile that I don't pay attention to those. It's also fun and exciting, but I would be much happier if the messages were coming from guys close by, but everyone is in DC or an hour north or south to me. Things have tapered down to a more manageable level now, as far as the volume of messages, so that is a relief.

I had two dates yesterday - one was from 11 am to 5:30 pm with DaddyMagic, and the other went from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm with Greg.

Things were ok with DaddyMagic again. We had a quick lunch and then spent most of our time at a local game store. We played Boss Monster (I won), Forbidden Desert two times (cooperatively lost the first, won the second) and then Evolution (lost this and I am in awe at the complexity of this game!) we didn't have any real time to discuss a ton but we had a friendly banter and filled each other in on things that had happened in our past, things we do for fun, etc. It was a good third date, and I found myself liking him a lot - DaddyMagic is someone I would hang out with and game with on a regular basis, no hesitations.

That said, I am not 100% sure we are going to being a long term thing. He really is wanting a baby mama yesterday. He owns his car, house, has a good job, etc. and he is very clear that is his primary focus. I am not oblivious to the fact that the pickings in our area are slim for women who would be gung ho with all of that and want their baby daddy to be in a poly relationship as well. I told him I would be willing to bow out if one came along, and I could tell he wasn't exactly comfortable with the idea of having to cast a person aside like that, but he also sorta seemed relieved? So I dunno. I am willing to continue on with the idea that my relationship with him will be secondary, if he does manage to find someone else. He was pretty adamant that he doesn't do exclusive and that he wouldn't be willing to change our relationship if it was progressing until he was for certain sure that he had found his life partner.

So we shall see. He has someone else that he sees on an on-again-off-again basis that sounds like she is quite honestly, treating him like he's disposable, but I didn't press for details. He said she will pop up and tell him to put a baby in her - which he refuses because he's not an idiot - and then she will disappear for days? weeks? and ignore his texts. She refuses to even friend him on Facebook, I guess? That's a flag for me - I wouldn't allow someone to be like that in my life and the fact that he does is questionable.

We went back to his place after the game store, and I met his 6 cats. His house was ok. It was spacious and not filthy. Lol Still very obvious that a single dude with no household brain lived there. Zero art, personality. Very bare. When he finds his full time ladyfriend, she will have plenty of ways to make that house a home! Anyway, we talked for over an hour and then we fooled around a little bit.

Overall, I will continue to see him if he wants to keep going with things. I like him on a friend level and I feel safe exploring some kink with him. I don't have NRE but I don't feel I need it for a FWB. The other guys I have seen with that label, I didn't have NRE either, so I feel like this could be a good fit. I am excited that I may have found someone for frequency and for kink all in one.

So, I was late leaving and had to rush home to change for my dinner date with Greg. He was running a little late too, so it worked out. He has lost some weight since I last saw him, but he's still a larger dude. His face just lit up when he saw me, and he continued to have this huge smile whenever he looked at me. It was very flattering. I liked the way I felt when he smiled.

Guys, Greg is just the sweetest ever. I remembered that about him when I was dating him previously, and that trait has not gone away. He reminds me soooooo much of DarkKnight! He's like, a blacker version. Lol We have a lot in common but so much that is different - if anything, I would consider him more cultured than me - but we mesh so well together personality-wise that I believe he and I would have a lot of fun times together.

He is leaving today to go see the solar eclipse in the path of totality, so I am totally jelly there! He told me his work is totally crazy this coming week but that he definitely wants to plan another date for the week after that. This works for me, because if DaddyMagic is going to get his testing done, I will probably see him Tuesday, and then my sister will be here with her family the rest of the week, so I won't be going out at all.

The main feeling I get when with Greg is happiness. His enthusiasm for me makes me smile, and his excitement when he is talking about his interests makes me smile. And I smile when he is making a point about a topic, and I smile when he explains things I already know. He just makes me happy, and his entire demeanor makes me want to make him happy. That's like, the simplest way to describe it.

He lives an hour away though. We talked about that. He was bummed I will be unable to host, but he was enthusiastic about me coming out his way frequently. He invited me to a 4-day Thanksgiving gathering that his friends have every year, and to the Air & Space museum on New Year's Day. Apparently there's a dance club in town I know nothing about, where his friend DJs, so he is going to figure out a time for us to go there together, even though neither of us dance.

Dating him is just so damned easy. I had forgotten that. I feel like I can be myself and he's just so into me, I don't have to worry about saying or doing the wrong thing.

Anyway, I am looking forward to chatting with him more this week and setting up something for the next week.

I had two dates planned for today - a lunch thing and an "after 3 pm" thing. I canceled the lunch date because a friend snagged 4 extra eclipse glasses for me and I have to drive to Berkeley Springs to meet her at noon. I am not missing having those for a stranger. Lol The later date I haven't checked in with the guy to firm things up and I don't know that I will. He is 28 and seems like a fuckboi. I have a lot to do at home and I think I wanna have a full day with DarkKnight, so I am going to call things off with that dude and make a date with my husband instead. :)

Last edited:
So, yes, I canceled both my dates today and spent the entire time with DarkKnight. We explored the central section of Berkeley Springs, WV together. I had been there previously, but DarkKnight had not.

We met up with my friend first, and she hooked us up with 4 pairs of eclipse glasses. I was so happy to find someone that still had some to share! Then DarkKnight and I went to lunch and had burgers (no bun), before walking around downtown. The farmer's market had finished up by then, but we started off Actually where the Springs are in the park, but DarkKnight refused to put his feet in. He did drink some of the mineral water and did not like it! Lol After that we walked around and ducked in to most of the little shops we saw. I bought a new wax warmer, which was shaped like a retro TV, and of course, a ton of bracelets! I found a big bag of beads at a thrift shop but DarkKnight distracted me and I forgot to buy them, which makes me feel sad tonight, a little! :)

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/dtjgDzG2qnTJ5m5Tz2pBxlouQkDeyWpR9ayQobbWFZE

It was nice just to be hand and hand with someone who loves me completely, who always makes me feel safe and special. I am so in love with this guy, still, after all of these years! Even if he made me forget the beads.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/3oMcjZ7SkXEe8mTWs8SQrgIku4xaWkxQELZTg5aulbE

We also both got iced drinks at the coffee shop in town - I got a cold chai latte and he had just iced coffee. We sat and played Apple's free iPhone app of the week that we downloaded yesterday - the board game Tsuro. We really enjoy it in person and the app is excellent.

Later on in the evening I unpacked some boxes in my classroom. Yes, and there are still more to go! PunkRock came home from work while I was just getting started, and assisted me in unwrapping a bunch of it all. So that was nice. This apparently triggered something, and he went down in the basement and started unpacking and rearranging boxes down there, lol. I joined him after a short bit and found the box that had most of my jewelry making stuff in it, and that made me so happy!

Now I am curled up in bed beside DarkKnight, fending off three crazy kittens, on their last night together. Tomorrow morning I have to take them to the vet to be fixed, get their rabies shots and to be microchipped. Then, Jerry and Tom will go to their new homes, and Spike will remain with us for a few more days before heading off as well. I will miss these little buggers, but I will be glad to be able to sleep in peace!

I did hear from both DaddyMagic and Greg today, so that was good. DaddyMagic is only going to be available to see me at the end of the week, but that's when I can't see him, so that's kind of stinky. Greg shared a photo, as he is on his way to see the solar eclipse. I was hoping he would text me again, but I think he is still driving! I need to come up with a new name for Greg, now that I think about it. Since it is a real name, I keep almost accidentally using it in real life instead of his actual name. I have zero doubt that I am going to continue to see him, at least, so I wanna put him in my signature lines. Only, I am not sure what to call us yet. Lol Or what exactly to call him. Lolol

Last edited:
So, Monday was busy. Two of the three kittens are gone, and the little guy that is left is running around the house like a spazz, but generally getting along ago with our other cats. He goes to his new home on Thursday.

I was able to see the eclipse from my front lawn, and DarkKnight came out a couple of times to look at it. My daughter came home from work just as it reached the apex. PunkRock didn't break away from work to take a peak though, even though I sent the glasses with him in his lunch bag! Earlier in the afternoon I saw on a local Facebook page that several people wanted glasses, so I ended up gifting two pairs to strangers. They were so very excited and I was happy to be able to help.

I had lunch today with a friend that I haven't touched based with in person for a while, though we've talked on the phone quite a bit the last week or so. It was good to see her and hang out. I went to a thrift store after our lunch together and bought some more beads and bracelets and a game called Mille Bornes that has been on my wish list for quite a while. The game cost me a $1 and I was so very excited. I used to play this growing up with my dad, so it was bittersweet to find it. It was the original game too, and everything was included. That was such an amazing find!

Tonight DarkKnight had a pot luck dinner at his chorus gathering, so PunkRock and I went to Jersey Mike's for dinner and then to a thrift store togethe, though we didn't buy anything there. He is off of work tomorrow so we made plans to go to to another in the afternoon. He has a follow up surgical appointment in the morning, and I have to drop my car off at the dealership because the keyfob is having calibration issues.

Things sound complicated, but good. 4 men! Wow.

I am glad you've reconnected with "greg" and I wonder what it was that made you stop seeing him before. Was it just the distance?

As for your DaddyDom, you don't have to be an official lg, with stuffed animals and a pacifier and baby blanket and pigtails and all that. I had a bf for a while where it just sort of developed into a Daddy/lg thing. He seemed to fall naturally into sexy talk using those terms. He was actually older than me too, which hardly ever happens in my love life lol. So, there were no accoutrements or costumes or hairstyles to make me look like a lg. He just thought of me that way, talked to me that way during sex and impact play, and I enjoyed it and went with it.

The reason I stopped seeing Greg is because of PunkRock. When I met PunkRock and he decided he was ok being involved with a poly chick like me, he asked that I be exclusive with him for a while. (Other than DarkKnight.) And since at the time, my wishes were to be polyfi, that was something I was willing to do. There was never anything negative or wrong with my burgeoning relationship with Greg, he just wasn't PunkRock. The immediate connection I felt with PunkRock was unlike anything I had ever felt before, or since.

I haveanother date set up with Greg next week. Not sure what it is, but he asked for Monday or Tuesday. I have not messaged or talked to DaddyMagic since Monday, and at this point, I am thinking he didn't follow through with the testing, so I am kinda just going to let him ghost and not worry about it. I have 4 other guys I am conversing with on OKCupid - all of them who have asked for dates, but right now I am just not feeling it.

My sister is supposed to be coming down for the weekend tomorrow. Her earlier trip got postponed because her youngest (age 5) decided to jump out a second story window and he damaged both of his feet. He couldn't walk for several days, though thankfully he only had hairline fractures. He is now able to carry weight on both, so my sister is coming down finally. To be truthful, now is not a good time but I know she wants to get advice about her ongoing drama with her husband. I would like to see them, but I am tight on cash and time right now, honestly.

I had another dental visit today and the Valium helped a great deal. Things only took about an hour this time, and the big bump on the back of my teeth that the orthodontist created is now tolerable. I go back next Wednesday for a regular cleaning and to pick up my bottom retainers. She will recheck then to see if things are still well. I think tonight I am feeling some delayed reaction from the visit, because I am actually feeling a little dizzy and crazy stressed out, and there isn't any impending reason, other than my budget, and that isn't horrid - I just need to run some numbers and pay bills tomorrow.

Oh! I went with my daughter today again to look at another apartment, and she was accepted after we looked at it and she applied. I am so excited for her! It's not at the top of her price range, the neighbors that we met seemed really nice, and the landlord was happy with her having her cat there! She did ask to borrow some money - she has to pay the deposit and everything tomorrow when she goes to sign the lease, and her car insurance is coming through next week. So it's just a short term loan, but yeah, I have to juggle. It's all good though, and I am happy to do it. It's a little weird though, to know that she will be moving out next weekend. She's my last one at home! I'm going to be an empty nester. Maybe that's putting me out of sorts a little, but to be truthful I am excited for her. :)

I went out with PunkRock yesterday and he was owed some credit at a local game store. He surprised me with the game Pandemic Iberia! I was completely shocked and surprised, because I had zero idea that he was going to use the store credit on me. I have wanted this game since it came out - he is so good at remembering things like that! It certainly made me feel flustered, but also wonderful. What a great guy he is!

Our last foster kitten went home today. This makes me sad, but it's all good. Now that my daughter is moving out, we will soon have a dedicated kitten room for our fosters. We have to finish up a couple of small projects in the room before we welcome new residents, but hopefully they don't take too long. DarkKnight told me he is going to finish up everything needed done in his bedroom before next weekend - touchups on the ceiling, painting the trim and doors, and finishing up the work on the wall above my closet. I am happy that will be done soon too! I told him we would buy new sheets for his bed - and we will, just as soon as I get my budget worked out!

I started watching House of Cards yesterday and I am really liking it. Writing that reminds me that I talked about it with Greg - but also we discussed A Handmaid's Tale. He said he'd let me borrow the book to that, so I have to remind him before our next date. I really am feeling like our relationship is going to be a good one. It just feels really RIGHT. Maybe we just had to come together when the timing was God for both of us, to make it work. I am glad we remained in contact after our breakup - he always treated me with care and concern, and though we hadn't seen each other in almost 4 years, when we got back together, it was like we hadn't ever stopped seeing each other. It's just so damn easy. I wish he lived closer, but I think with both of our lives being what they are now, I am ok with the distance. With him. Not so much the randoms on OKC!

I did some budgeting stuff this morning and things are looking better. Not better in that I still feel confident that I can afford a beach trip next month for my birthday, but good in that the bills will all be paid and no crisis shit will be going down. If I get the 3 payments I am still owed for my Chemistry class next week, well, that would cover my trip, easily. However, I am thinking only one will actually materialize on Tuesday. One can hope, however!

I am tired this morning. I finished watching Season 1 of House of Cards when I woke up at ass o'clock today. PunkRock is off at work, my daughter is off at work, and DarkKnight is asleep, since he's finishing off his 2:30 am to 11 am shift this week. Ugh, right? I have a list of shit to finish up myself, but hey, I did budgeting and I'm dressed. My sister is on her way. I should prolly scoop the cat boxes, but I am hungry, so I think I am going to make a trip out to eat some food someplace. Not sure what I feel like eating, honestly. OOOH Quiznos. Yeah, I am sold on that idea. Maybe while I am eating, I will put in an Amazon Fresh order.

PunkRock and I played 3 games of Mille Bornes last night - the 1960s version I picked up at the thrift store the other day. He really enjoyed himself, and why not? He beat me all 3 times. lol Just like when I used to play with my dad. Sigh. :) :) :) :) It was fun, for sure.

This weekend needs to just be over. Can it be over?

Dating status: Still chatting with Greg, and I should hear from him today regarding what we will do together on Tuesday night. He's had a crazy weekend - lots of work related stuff. DaddyMagic resurfaced, apologized for "kinda ghosting" and said he was dealing with some depressive episodes. I noped out of that and said he DID ghost and I have haven't messaged with him since. Ain't nobody got time for nonsense. I have a tentative date set up for board games with a poly guy on Thursday night. He has a partner of 20 years, though they live separately and see other people. I am not physically attracted to him, hardcore, but I am willing to see if we have any in person chemistry. I have some other guys texting me a lot, but no dates scheduled. Some of them have asked for dates but my schedule is kinda full.

My sister has been here a couple of days and I guess it is going ok. Last night was kinda fucking insane though. We went to my friend's house just to drink and chill out, but my sister wanted none of that and was pounding tons of alcohol and demanding to go out so she could get laid. Ugh. Sure, badmouth my ethical polycule but then want to cheat on your husband. I just don't get it. Anyway, I managed to cut my friend loose gracefully, because I knew she wanted no part of the oncoming trainwreck (I owe her big time) and meet up with another friend, who is usually down for shenanigans. Within 10 minutes of being in the first bar, she pulled me aside to tell me that she hated my sister. (I owe her even more big time.)

Yeah. It was a long night. We went to a second bar, and there was karaoke, so my sister got shitfaced and I pounded diet cokes. I was too sober to sing, but unfortunately my sister was not. After midnight we crossed the street to yet another bar, which was almost empty and had like 7 people there total. My sister made a very blatant pass at the couple of single guys there, but no takers. We closed the place down though, with her trying. One of the guys hit on me, but I was having none of that. He was pretty drunk too.

We caught the tail end of the fight last night on someone's cell phone but I was uninterested.

I had to force my sister to leave and then she was loud and obnoxious back at the house. From what I gather, she does this frequently back home in New York. I am so very glad I live in Maryland!

I have to go grocery shopping today and get my labs printed for my Chemistry class. Probably do some thrift store shopping with my sister. I would like to have time to do some jewelry making, but that probably isn't realistic.

Yesterday was a cheat day on my low carb diet, but it was kinda lame. I had a blueberry muffin for breakfast and Firehouse Subs in Frederick for lunch. Those were amazing! Dinner though was at my favorite restaurant in town, Mango Grill, but I had no idea Saturday was a buffet night and I fucking hate their buffet. Very underwhelming. Then I drank diet cokes nonstop and had some nachoes at the bar. Sigh.

Oh! I did do an escape room yesterday with my sister and her two oldest. That was fun. We didn't escape but we honestly missed it very narrowly. I think they all enjoyed it - they'd never done one. I came out to a $20 parking ticket, which sucked ass, but I paid it immediately, so I guess that is good?

Today my youngest will be signing her lease for her new apartment. Yay!

Back