TV production company looking to talk to poly people :)

Madeleine

Hello,

My name is Madeleine, I am a researcher at a TV production company in the UK and we are in the process of developing a TV show about polyamory. I'm interested in speaking with people who are considering entering into polyamorous relationships, as well as those who have been in a polyamorous relationship for years.

We are looking for people to appear on the TV series and who are happy to discuss their experiences, or if you are new to it, follow you in to the polyamourous world.

The TV show will be a celebration of polyamourous relationships and will explain poly in a positive light through the eyes of poly people.

If you are interested in speaking or finding out more then please email me at [email protected].

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,
Madeleine

I'm willing to answer questions on this thread. Have been a practicing polyamorist from 2006 on forward. But I'm not a U.K. citizen, I couldn't appear on camera (nor could my companions), and I couldn't divulge my full name (nor could my companions). I know, we're no good for the part. But as I said, I can answer questions on this thread. (And we do have some U.K. people here.)

Back