Poly Group in the South West of England?

meherandhim

Hi all

I am really new to this Poly malarky, and am wondering where i could meet some like minded Poly people in the SW region of England?

I have seen a few groups in London / Leeds etc, but none in the South West area. Does anyone know of any? Or if there isnt an 'official' group, is there anyone on here from the region who would be up for meeting so i could gain a little more knowledge/get support in person?

Like i said, i am really new to this, so I dont know whether meets like this is where I could meet someone to be in a Poly relationship with? Or whether it is just a support thing?

On a side note, does anyone know where i could find someone that I could be in a Poly relationship with?

Questions Questions Questions!

On a side note, does anyone know where i could find someone that I could be in a Poly relationship with?

This question comes up regularly here, so a search on thread topics will help you out. OKCupid is an active place for poly-leaning people in London (and for poly people in general.) I'm in New York and get a good number of Londoners popping by when I'm active on the website. Most poly people congregate in larger cities for obvious reasons. Poly meetups tend to be for support and not for shopping, but like any other social circle, it's a great place to meet people and expand out from.

Last edited:
South West Newcomer

Hi,

I only just joined this forum and this thread seems to be a bit old, but I and my other half are interested in meeting people in the South West.

I'm suprised the SW doesn't have a meetup group going? Perhaps I haven't found it on here yet.

Anyway if you're still active it would be nice to share experiences, or the lack of, with someone a bit closer.

Also in the SW of England, but not aware of any meetup groups, although we really are out in the sticks :) There did use to be a poly meetup thing in Bristol I think, but not sure whether it's still going?

Hiya

Nicecto meet you! So most from London any from Worcestershire? Hope each of you are well 😁

I'm from SW too

I am brand new to poly and really want to have a bit of a community. I live near Bath and would love to get involved if there was something. Maybe we could just make a monthly meetup? I'd be happy to organise it if there were people that wanted to attend? :)

Hey

Might be something worth looking into a meet up! Is a good idea! Would who else would be interested in a possible meet up 👍👍👍

Hey

Nice to meet you both hope all is well and yes perhaps sometime next year a meet can be arranged! 😀

Sounds like this starting to lift off the ground. I'm based in Bristol and will be for at least the next 3 years. It would be great to meet people.

yes sounds good to me....iam shore it all come togeather .....:D

Back