Sexy ;) MF couple from BC

biladyjess

Jessica - Bi (Sub) aka 'Babydoll' (Suckerpunch reference): 31 years, from NFLD
Tony - Straight (Dom) aka 'Master' (or 'Prime' in public): 41 years, from BC

Married 10 years, with 3 (very cute) kids.

Seeking: Bi-Female to create a committed triad (need not be into BDSM - we don't do the SM, just the BD, but neither is necessary). Must be able to relocate.

Living on beautiful Vancouver Island, near Victoria and Vancouver (Canada). It is paradise here with tonnes of wildlife, forests, beaches, flowers, and hot weather (even though it's Canada, we have it awesome here on the south island when it comes to sun).

Are very 420 friendly (best supplier ever - even brings groceries and toys for our kids when she delivers).

We are a very easy-going, open-minded couple who, beyond the badroom (pun intended), enjoy nature walks, trips to the beach, picnics, having friends over, socializing, and pirate-bay.

Have photos in our profile section and others available upon request.

PS. We chose this lifestyle due to me being bi, and my husband being so good at what he does ;)

Greetings Jessica (and Tony),
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

As a Washingtonian with family on Vashon Island, I can relate to your paradisaical description of Vancouver Island. I just want to wish you well in your search for the right lady for you, you sound like a lovely couple to me.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Sounds to me like your asking permission to express your opinion. Which you are more than entitled to :)

Yes, of course you can silly... be nice though ;)

Last edited:
You're looking to attract an emotionally and sexually available woman, so presumably you want a relationship here. There is one photo of your husband and it's an unsmiling bathroom selfie, which to my eye looks the opposite of emotionally inviting and dare I say, creepy. There are many photos of you, although sexually attractive, are all about sex. The photo presentation is very sexual and unemotional in nature. It likely would appeal to a man, but a woman - no. Not a woman who is looking for an emotionally committed attachment.

You're looking to attract an emotionally and sexually available woman, so presumably you want a relationship here. There is one photo of your husband and it's an unsmiling bathroom selfie, which to my eye looks the opposite of emotionally inviting and dare I say, creepy. There are many photos of you, although sexually attractive, are all about sex. The photo presentation is very sexual and unemotional in nature. It likely would appeal to a man, but a woman - no. Not a woman who is looking for an emotionally committed attachment.

Thanks for the advice wise and ancient one.

FallenAngelina, I just reviewed your other posts from the past (I am a new member), and from what I read, you've lost all credibility with me. Please avoid the critisism in the future and let me enjoy this site and my dating experience.

That's about as nice as I can say it FA :p

I second the opinion of creepy, being one of those bi women you're putting the ad towards.

I didn't get a "creepy" vibe off of his photo - just neutral.

I do think your 4th photo is the most alluring of the ones in your album...but I am not into BDSM or dating couples so I am not your target audience (although I am a bi-poly-woman).

Last edited:
So, all my other issues with unicorn hunting aside, the problem with your pictures is, IMHO, not what they do show, but what they don't. They'd be more targeted at a swinger's scene (that's not a bad thing, it's just what you're marketing in these photos seems to be targeted at the physical, which is a small part of what people look for in a relationship that isn't just casual sex). I was, at one point, your exact target audience (I am not now, as I am not single and not looking for new partners). Generally, I am considered very physically attractive, well-educated, etc. So, what that also made me at the time I was looking for additional partners was in-demand and really able to be incredibly picky. This isn't arrogance, it's just fact: there are a huge number of couples looking for HBB to join them for closed triads, and a very small number of bi women looking to join closed triads--supply and demand.

How does this relate to your photos? You're not showing bi women anything they can't get anywhere else. Model-quality looks in couples wanting to date "HBB" are pretty common. So, unless a couple is Chris Hemsworth and Megan Fox, just pics of them in a variety of staged poses is unlikely to draw the attention of a single bi-female interested in a relationship. Not because the couple is unattractive, but because there's so many that it just gets lost in the crowd.

What draws me, and those other bi women I know (or, really, anyone looking for partners), is the people--who they are, not what they look like. I need one or two basic photos to know if someone fits my general physical attractiveness bill. After that basic baseline, which hundreds of thousands (or more) people meet, it becomes about what sets this person apart? What makes them interesting? What makes me want to get to know them better? If they're into hiking, photos of them from their last hike, enjoying being outside. They say they enjoy lounging on their deck with friends? Then photos from their last BBQ. Skydiving? A GoPro shot from their last jump. Playing with their cats? Photos of them enjoying a late afternoon nap in the sun with their fur-babies.

Show those you want to attract who you are, not just what you look like. Regardless of how physically flattering the photos are, if all that is presented is the physical come-on, it comes across as all you're looking for is physical (which is fine, if that's what you're looking for, but this would be the wrong site for it, of course).

I bet your husband's smile is easy to capture when he's really involved in something he loves (I have a partner who freezes in front of the camera, but is handsome as hell if you catch him smiling while doing something when he's not paying attention). I bet you are just as sexy, and possibly even moreso, when you're just being you, doing something you enjoy. Let those people out and show them to the women you hope will be interested.

Funker Vogt Subspace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6Z--DFamrA

Listen very carefully to the lyrics please.

Are these the correct lyrics? Strange.

Let's leave reality
Enter the metaverse
Creating an avatar
For your new life
Get connected
Come on in
Join the death match
Play the game
Don't trust an avatar
Here you are on your own
This place is called the subspace
It is where you'll fight alone
Your dreams are turning real
You feel so alive
Like you've never felt before
A life beyond reality
Get connected
Come on in
Join the death match
Play the game
Don't trust an avatar
Here you are on your own
It is where you'll fight alone
It is where you'll die alone

Are these the correct lyrics? Strange.

Well, I suppose the "You'll die alone" bit is meant for me, in that the OP didn't seem to like my tone very much.

It wasn't my intention to upset you, biladyjess, but to let you know that the pictures convey a message that perhaps is not in keeping with the kind of relationship you're looking for and in fact might keep you from that very relationship. Green Acres put if far more constructively that I and I hope you'll heed her advice.

I tend to get preachy about my opinions and for that I apologize. I try to keep that patronizing tone in check, but obviously I don't always succeed and I do appreciate the return feedback you have offered here. Yes, I suppose I am rather ancient and if I get zealous, it is only because I have spent half a lifetime wasting precious thoughts on worry over what other people think. Life opened up and changed dramatically for me the day I decided to liberate myself from these concerns and I admit that I do get carried away with myself as much as any street corner Bible thumper. Nobody likes a know-it-all and so I will take your lyrics in the spirit in which you intended them and make efforts to adjust my tone. This community has been/is a marvelous support to me and I'd like to continue on as a contributor, so your words will help me in that.

All the best to you and your husband.

Last edited:
Angelina, you're what, 50? I guess I am in my coffin then.

Well, cavorting with my 3 lovers must be part of heaven then, so thank god for that.

:p

Kids these days, lol

Single bi poly female here....

I couldn't agree more with the other posters. Your pics give me nothing. As far as I can tell, you like lingerie and the two of you like taking pics while sitting on the toilet.

There are no real pics there. Not even of the two of you in the same pic.

Putting up better pics would be a start...

And please don't attack other members for giving you advice. They are doing just that...giving you advice.

Agreed. Calling anyone, but especially an established and caring member like Angelina "ancient one," is an ad hominem attack and against our board rules. I won't report you, since you are new and obviously, like most, did not read the rules before posting.

Well, I suppose the "You'll die alone" bit is meant for me, in that the OP didn't seem to like my tone very much.

It wasn't my intention to upset you, biladyjess, but to let you know that the pictures convey a message that perhaps is not in keeping with the kind of relationship you're looking for and in fact might keep you from that very relationship. Green Acres put if far more constructively that I and I hope you'll heed her advice.

I tend to get preachy about my opinions and for that I apologize. I try to keep that patronizing tone in check, but obviously I don't always succeed and I do appreciate the return feedback you have offered here. Yes, I suppose I am rather ancient and if I get zealous, it is only because I have spent half a lifetime wasting precious thoughts on worry over what other people think. Life opened up and changed dramatically for me the day I decided to liberate myself from these concerns and I admit that I do get carried away with myself as much as any street corner Bible thumper. Nobody likes a know-it-all and so I will take your lyrics in the spirit in which you intended them and make efforts to adjust my tone. This community has been/is a marvelous support to me and I'd like to continue on as a contributor, so your words will help me in that.

All the best to you and your husband.

The last line in the song has nothing to do with you, sorry if that's how it felt.

Single bi poly female here....

I couldn't agree more with the other posters. Your pics give me nothing. As far as I can tell, you like lingerie and the two of you like taking pics while sitting on the toilet.

There are no real pics there. Not even of the two of you in the same pic.

Putting up better pics would be a start...

And please don't attack other members for giving you advice. They are doing just that...giving you advice.

Will be compiling a series of "non-sexy" pics to post shortly, thanks for the tips.

Agreed. Calling anyone, but especially an established and caring member like Angelina "ancient one," is an ad hominem attack and against our board rules. I won't report you, since you are new and obviously, like most, did not read the rules before posting.

Wow, you read WAY too much into that. She could have PM'd me to avoid embarrassment.

Remember everyone, comments in peoples threads about creepy looks or other possible harmful advice should ALWAYS be private messaged. We should all practice that in future threads. IMHO
:cool:

Biladyjess . Fallenangelina doesn't owe you any apologies. If your not mature enough to handle a little criticism on a open forum than you shouldn't be here nor should you be in a polyamorous relationship. No one was given you harmful advice. Get over yourself and grow up. No one has to pm you.

Back