Fun and Frolic With Long-Term Love

I totally get you on the sex thing. Blue & I usually have sex every day, often 2-3 times/day. He's been having some health problems lately and it's been two weeks :( Because he has a really high sex drive/wants it so frequently, it's really messing with my head (even though I know he's been too sick to perform, there's part of me that still thinks it has something to do with me, even though I know, & he assures me that it doesn't.) Yes, I can take care of myself. And, yes, sometimes he helps me take care of myself. But, it's the physical connection between us that I miss :(

I'm glad you were able to reconnect some last night! I love reading about your impending wedding :)

Last edited:
Hey! Me this morning. I'm think I'm turning into a selfie freak. The higher my weight goes, the more I seem to take pictures, to try and convince myself that I'm not THAT fat. Ugh.

picture.php

I guess y'all can use it as an Invisalign checkup photo. :) I have to swap out this set tonight. I think I have 4 more weeks to go? The orthodontist did say I might end up with an additional month of braces because the gap created didn't move the roots of the teeth on either side as much as they wanted, and if they are going to drill down with an implant, they need to move the roots out of the way. I'm going to get a better head scan the next time I go in, to check and see.

Just a couple of more days until the wedding! I am so excited! Still procrastinating at getting the last chord done (apparently "chord" is the correct spelling when you're handfasting) and I have yet to mess with my veil and my hair. I don't know why I keep putting it off. Sigh.

Today was a wonderful day - the art class was fun and we bought two coloring books. The temperature was too warm for us to stay long at the gay pride festival, but we did stop in to say hello to all of our friends there, and we did look at all the booths. PunkRock won a free ticket to the roller derby, so we are looking forward to seeing that soon now! Mad Max was excellent. PunkRock and I actually made it home afterward and DarkKnight had made delicious BBQ pork chops which we devoured. Then I had fan-fucking-tastic sex with PunkRock. Wow. Sometimes it is worth the wait!

I thought I'd spend some time tonight working on ancestry.com but I am just unable to concentrate on it right now. Then I tried looking at wedding hairstyles on Pinterest, but it asked me if I'd like to invite my dad to be my friend there. :( That was kind of a mood killer.

Tomorrow is D&D! My character actually leveled up again last week, and I have a pet griffin. How cool is that? Right now I'm fighting zombies in a graveyard crypt though, and it flew away. I hope I get it back tomorrow, or I am going to be pissed off at the DM. I think he was sort of upset because he had intended us to fight our way through the graveyard to our current location, but then I was like, hey, I have awesome animal handling and I can fly people to where we need to go! We saved a ton of time and I think he made the griffin leave so we'll have to fight our way out. Sigh. I'm just saying, it better be where I normally tie it up when we make it back out!

Haha! Nope.

Well, everything is all good with D&D. We had a huge battle and I got my griffin back. :)

I did finally finish the last handfasting chord for my wedding, though it isn't as fancy as the others. I have them all back in a bag now, with the boutonniere and my bouquet. I must have messed with my veil like a billion times, hot gluing feathers and flowers to it, only to tear them off in annoyance. I bought this super simple birdcage veil at Hobby Lobby. It was super cheap. The pearls on the comb are popping off constantly, stupid thing. That's before I started deconstructing it, seriously. The netting itself is shitty, and not at all stiff, so it isn't holding a shape at all. There's too much of it and it is too long. Also, I hate my hair with it. I had been planning on doing my hair myself but it looks so awful - I think I may just give it up and call around when we get to Front Royal and see if I can find a stylist who can shove me in a spot Tuesday morning to tame my horrible hair. I am so broke though. It's stressing me out.

I am so nervous right now, seriously. I feel a bit light-headed.

I am spending the night tonight with DarkKnight, since I will be off with PunkRock all week, and I am afraid I have no patience and no interest in sex with him right now. My shoulders and neck are all achy and tensed up and I just want to cry. There's no reason, I'm just freaking out. I love my PunkRockAwesomesauce, and I absolutely want to marry him. But who knew eloping would all of a sudden feel me with such anxiety?!

There, there. It's just last-minute jitters, complicated by all the details and arrangements. That's a lot of stuff that all has to come together.

picture.php

We made it! The property is gorgeous and the weather has been wonderful. It's supposed to storm tonight and tomorrow morning, but it looks as if the skies should be clear for the 2 pm ceremony!

Last edited:
Much anticipation for the pics of the ceremony!

Fixed the broken pic!

Such beautiful photos, you both are gorgeous!! Also looking forward to ceremony pics. Congratulations and sending positive vibes your way!! Xx

We did it! I don't have any photos of the ceremony itself since I was kinda busy during it, but I'll post pictures when we get them back from the photographer. Here are a couple I took before and after though!

Our rings, on the handmade blown glass ring stand PunkRock made for me:

picture.php

The cake!

419B03DB-66EB-4412-86A9-0C8DA0ACD7FF_zps90avksog.jpg

Me! Before getting married...

picture.php

653B0D8C-D004-400B-9DB4-7B3FBD2D4833_zpsonan64tn.jpg

Close up of my facinator:

F933F478-99CE-4886-9855-EFBB37BBF6E5_zpsmqvs83ty.jpg

PunkRock, looking dapper:

252BC9DE-721B-44E1-8FF4-0D63EB0F7048_zpsqomggsmj.jpg

Ceremony complete! He's my husband now!

picture.php

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D may you three have all the happiness in the world!

How beautiful! Congrats.

Congratulations!!!!

Happy, HAPPY! Joy, JOY, JOY!

All the hard work you put in paid off, you both look so happy! Congratulations!

Back