Montreal waves hello

JellybeanMigo

well just a note to say hello we are new to the site as well as too the lifestyle. we came across it in an abstract odd kinda way.....as we have almost everything else in our life.

we are so happy to have found this site as we soon realized the net is not as poly friendly as we had expected.

to give a little more as too what we are looking for we would have to be more into the LTR of a triad with a woman that hopefully would honor us by marring us in the future.

we are finding it a little hard to find places to place personal adds or search for real and serious poly adds, anyone got any ideas ??

again a big hello from us to you

cant wait to get to know all you multi loving folks

Welcome to the boards!

Just so ya know, you've likely got a long search ahead of you. The odds of finding a woman who is looking for a couple to join are exceedingly slim. Indeed, in poly circles the hot bi babe who will fall in love with both halves of a couple at once and live happily ever after with them is referred to as a "unicorn." Yup, a mythical creature that doesn't exist.

The bi, poly women who do exist report that they're generally not likely to get involved with both members of a couple at the same time and they doubt they'd grow as close to both equally. You're much more likely to each find another partner and perhaps have one of those grow into a triad.

That said, I know folks who had exactly such a triad, so it certainly is possible.

OKCupid allows non-monogamous folk to use its services. I know there are poly folk with profiles there (my wife and I have profiles). There are (or were) a couple of poly-specific personals sites, though I'm not certain if they still exist. Um, Polymatchmaker is one, I think.

good evening

well im not surprised one bit that what we are looking for is the hardest one to find. but we will push tru it.

thanks for the sites we have profiles on both sites and are keeping our fingers crossed that our wife is out there looking for us.

M&E:cool:

Back