Project on loneliness by alt-scene friend

Spork

Hello!

A friend of mine in the local poly/lifestyle/BDSM scene is a gifted writer and photographer, and he's doing a themed blog project on the subject of loneliness. You would think that, as polyamorists, lovers of more, we would not experience loneliness as much as others, but I don't think that is true. I think we've all faced it, in one way or another, and I know that many of us struggle with it as part of insecurities when our lovers are long distance or when they go to their other lovers and are not with us.

He welcomes any and all input, and it looks like it will be an interesting creative project. He has given me permission to share the link here, if anyone is interested. It is a matter of copying a few questions from this site into the body of an email, answering them, and sending it to him.

This is not specifically a poly-oriented thing, but I thought some here might wish to contribute, and as self aware and interesting writers (as many posters here are) I felt that those contributions would be of value.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time. :)

www.lonelymythos.wordpress.com/participate

Back