Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

Pretty entertaining (and weird that the men don't seem to get it).

Started filling out an OKC profile today... No messages yet... but dear sweet god... How many questions are on this thing? It feels like there's no end in sight. :)

The questions are limitless. New ones are being added all the time. You'll never get to the end of them all.

Which raises the question, Why bother answering any of the questions? The reason is because the more you answer, the more accurate OKC's matching engine will become in deciding which people have the highest-percentage match with you.

I actually did catch up with all of the questions when I was on OKC. Took me awhile, but I did it. Good old OCD. Of course new questions were frequently added, so I did have to "update my score" from time to time. And that was back in 2008. I expect there's a significantly larger total number of questions to answer by now.

Sigh. My only regret about closing/sealing my OKC account is I lost all my beautiful answers to those darn questions. Oh well, I haven't lost any sleep over it.

I'm on 435 right now. I'm not sure how many more I can do today.

Really, about 100 answers are enough. Lots of those questions are stupid and meaningless and no one is going to read all your answers. Besides, it's good to leave some things to the imagination!

Heh, my memory fails me, but last I checked (in 2008) I think there was somewhere between 3000 and 5000 questions (or more). Now, sometimes the mods delete some questions from the list, but in most cases I think the list grows larger. So I feel pretty confident in saying you can expect to be faced with thousands of questions if you want to answer them all.

Just giving you a fair warning! :)

I've heard that if you want the best matches (poly-wise), the best is to only answer poly-related questions, and mark them as "mandatory" when asked about how important it is. Then high match = poly, without all the other questions making super-mono people get a high compatibility score with you.

That's a really good point... It kind of makes my OCD go crazy with wanting to clear all the questions (I'm near 800 now..).. and make sure I did that.

Yeah I'm just a shade or two of crazy. :rolleyes:

I've heard that if you want the best matches (poly-wise), the best is to only answer poly-related questions, and mark them as "mandatory" when asked about how important it is. Then high match = poly, without all the other questions making super-mono people get a high compatibility score with you.

Oh wait, I totally forgot about some of the one's I skipped. I'll have to get back to you. :)

Also-- I met someone in person from OKC for the first time today! :D

That must mean it's time to write some yourself.

How many are there?

While I was away on vacation:

Hi how r u ., how u day ...I just to play a saxophon ..like to play soccer ,dance ,have drink ,live concerts ,,I like to know u

Hi there beautiful, how would you like a passionate Puerto Rican man to treat you like a queen, we should get know each other I like your profile here, I'm [X] want to chat?
--- he's in Minnesota, I'm in Mass. How could he treat me like a queen?

There were several more. Those were the silliest.

That first one... My brain... I mean... it hurts. o_O

Back