Hi!

SummerBreeze

My husband and I have been reading this forum for a while now, and I finally decided to make a profile. We have been married for 22 years, in our early 40's, and recently discovered polyamory. At this point I consider myself to be poly in theory because I'm not actively seeking another partner. So I read this forum for ideas and guidance, and the advice from everyone is outstanding. In fact, exploring the idea of polyamory has really helped improve our communication and we couldn't be happier about that.
I'm so glad I found this forum! It's great to have a resource like this, and nice to know you aren't alone in the world.

Welcome to the forum! I think it's great you both want to explore together and that you're looking for resources! Welcome welcome!

Welcome, SummerBreeze! - I've only been here a couple of months myself - and new to poly as well, but have found everyone to be very welcoming and helpful - with lots of sound advice and good information

Greetings SummerBreeze,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Polyamory.com is a wonderful online community; you're a part of that community too now so that's exciting! Glad to hear that you like what you've read here so far. Let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back