Kevin's Hetero MFM Poly-Fi V

That's what the lodge is for - drinking hot chocolate and staying warm in front of a fire. :) I'm not a skier either!

No thanks, I'd prefer the amenities at home. Like my attached bath. Mine, all mine.

We went out for sushi on Sunday. Woo hoo! :D After that, Brother-Husband wanted to start watching a new TV series with me. I can't remember the name of the series. Bull? It's about a company that predicts and manipulates the choices of jurors. It's alright ... not OMG or anything like that.

Now "Better Call Saul" is OMG, and I think they're going to start releasing new episodes in about a month. I'm looking forward to finding out how deep the shit is that Saul is in. I predict it's pretty deep.

The weather for the next week will probably be rain every day, lows mostly in the 40's with some highs in the lower 50's. I like it.

Brother-Husband and Snowbunny are both home now; Snowbunny got here first, possibly around 5:30 p.m. ... Brother-Husband got here around 6:15 p.m. which is about average. Dinner for me is a potato and chili. Brother-Husband doesn't like (chili) beans, so he'll have something else, I don't know what.

Weekly forecast says, tomorrow temps are supposed to go as low as 36°. After that, the lows will always be in the low 40's, and the highs will be in the low 50's.

And rain. Always with rain. This concludes today's forecast.

I love the rain, but I will lose my shit if it snows one more time this year. I am ALL DONE with that!

It's light now when I drive to work in the morning, so that's exciting. :)

I wish we had some of the rain, or even snow. Like it skipped winter here in Colorado Springs. We have had almost no moisture, in quite a long time. Fire danger is WAY up...and that is a pretty big concern.

After an extremely mild winter, now my happy Mid-Atlantic home is facing a (likely) major snowstorm early next week.

Good times.

Or as we say in this part of the world, WHITE DEATH is coming! (And this was long before Game of Thrones - just sayin'.)

I feel like we missed winter this year (actually the last few years). We got about 3 inches of snow last night and it is mostly gone now. Gonna be COLD tomorrow. I like the pretty snow, and don't mind when it is in the high 20s to low 30s but get into single digits and lower...I want to snuggle in with my boys and my dog

I suppose western Washington tends to get mild winters because it's a coastal region.

Brother-Husband got his CPAP machine several days ago and according to Snowbunny at least, his snoring has been eliminated. Although once or twice he has had a somewhat rough night and been tired the next day, it is hopeful that that's just a matter of getting used to the CPAP.

These cats are great. They've both been snoozing by my computer for like four hours. I like their company, a lot.

I'm glad he can tolerate it. I couldn't, but also my snoring isn't very bad. Hoping to get Mal to try it one of these years... his snoring doesn't bother me, but if it is true apnea then the CPAP is the gold standard for treatment.

Yeah, Brother-Husband's apnea is the primary concern, but the snoring is up there. Snowbunny will be able to sleep a lot better now with him on the CPAP.

I underwent a sleep study several years ago, but I'm relieved to say a CPAP wasn't quite called for for me.

It's getting warmer out there, who knows, maybe it'll get up to 60° today. No rain, looks like partly cloudy out there. Not a lot to tell you right now ...

It is still rainy season here but temps have been up to the 70's some days. Ray, from the arctic, scoffs at the idea that we have a cold season, says we just hVe wet summer and dry summer.

Leetah

Haha, wet summer and dry summer is about right, at least most years.

Crud, it's been a week since my last post here. Not that there's much to tell. Feeling somewhat nostalgic for the good old days ... after watching Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video. Yes, even in Utah we were exposed to such things. Speaking of which it looks like I'll be flying out to Utah for Memorial Day.

Brother-Husband went skiing today, they left a little after 10:30 this morning and will probably be home sometime between 7:00 and 9:00 tonight. Right now it's a little after 4:30 here in the state of Washington. I'm at home relaxing, getting caught up on my internet stuff. I've been anxious on and off today but it's not too bad at the moment.

I think the weather is rather cool for late March but at least it's not below freezing. I'm assuming there's still snow in the mountains of course.

Back