swinger-poly-couple questions

Fake orgasms annoy me, so I tend to situp and take notice. I find it a why bother factor. I don't orgasm everytime, I am not about to fake it. Never doubted the *I* factor. :) ;)...

:)...I know, and thank god. Women who have control make things interesting.

Then I will simply chalk this up to regional differences. The women I tend to meet know exactly what they want, when they want it and how they want it. Very international I might add age range...lets say 20 to 34...

:)

I'm sorry my having faked orgasms annoy you... what is it that you hope to gain by saying that to me? Why does it annoy you? Is it that you think I am in some way less than the women you fuck?

I'm sorry my having faked orgasms annoy you... what is it that you hope to gain by saying that to me? Why does it annoy you? Is it that you think I am in some way less than the women you fuck?

The way I read it is that it annoys him if a woman HE is having sex with tries to fake an orgasm. It's as though she thinks it will fool him and he can tell, and finds it insulting. I can see how it might have seemed like it was directed AT you, but I do not think that was the case.

Care to clear this up one way or another, Ariakas?

Then I will simply chalk this up to regional differences. The women I tend to meet know exactly what they want, when they want it and how they want it. Very international I might add age range...lets say 20 to 34...

What do you mean by "very international i might add age range"? This sentence does not make sense to me.

Last edited:

haha sorry thats not even remotely what I meant. My mistake. :( I was talking about my experience not your experience.

My experiences with 'casual' sex have generally been very positive. I was never one to find it super easy to get laid, so I always treated my lovers with great respect. About half the time my one night stands turned into 3 & 4 night stands and then into very nice relationships.

However, my mental space is likely not what people are talking about here when both people are expecting it to be transient.

Last edited:
The way I read it is that it annoys him if a woman HE is having sex with tries to fake an orgasm. It's as though she thinks it will fool him and he can tell, and finds it insulting. I can see how it might have seemed like it was directed AT you, but I do not think that was the case.

Care to clear this up one way or another, Ariakas?

Thanks, sorry, drunk posting after a birthday party. MY words were not very clear and YGirl is correct. :) I pmed Redpepper directly to clear the air.

What do you mean by "very international i might add age range"? This sentence does not make sense to me.

The dynamic in Whistler tends to be very international. Australia, Norway, Germany, Africa, Japan, Great Britain etc. I would say over 50% of the people I meet are not north american and their take on sex, relationships etc can be very different than a lot of north Americans I know. Take that further and most are backpackers/travellers so casual sex when drinking is the norm when they don't have the time to build relationships since they are very transient.

It may or may not but it could be a factor in the casual sex discussion and why the women I know do not look at drunken casual sex as a negative.

Hope that clears up the point :)

I used to live in a Golf resort atmosPhere and it was very similar. In fact my friends used to lose thier minds because I didn't "take advantage" of the oportunities there LOL!

Back