Phoenix poly couple looking for friends and more

Werlovers602

Hi everyone, I am Christina. I live in Phoenix and want to see if this works to make some new friends who are open minded and wont judge us on our poly views. I am a bisexual female my husband is a straight man. We are looking for a single woman to join us for a possible triad. But we are also wanting to just make friends as well.

Greetings Christina,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I've found Polyamory.com to be a pretty friendly place ... People definitely don't judge you for being poly. I hope you'll enjoy your stay; let us know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi everyone, I am Christina. I live in Phoenix and want to see if this works to make some new friends who are open minded and wont judge us on our poly views. I am a bisexual female my husband is a straight man. We are looking for a single woman to join us for a possible triad. But we are also wanting to just make friends as well.

Hi Christina,

This isn't a dating site. It's great for making friends though, and getting support in learning about poly.

The best way to make friends is to start a thread to tell us about your situation and ask questions. Also, join in ongoing threads if you see something that appeals to you or speaks to your interests.

If you want to share a gf, do a tag search on "triads" and "unicorns" to learn about how those relationships usually go.

I almost didn't join when I saw this post in the most recent introductions, but luckily Magdlyn's reply has renewed my faith in the forum.

I almost didn't join when I saw this post in the most recent introductions, but luckily Magdlyn's reply has renewed my faith in the forum.

Oh! haha Glad to help!

Back