Poly Wannabes

Dickdomin, no one can say you're not thorough -- though I did think you and your iPad were both speaking Dutch in a place or two. If you can't find those Dutch girls I suggest you go fetch those Norwegian ladies. Afterall, iPads like satisfaction too and they can really act out.

@ subHubby ... forgive me for the hijack, I think Dickdomin was half serious which is a rare thing.

Auto correct

Dickdomin, no one can say you're not thorough -- though I did think you and your iPad were both speaking Dutch in a place or two. If you can't find those Dutch girls I suggest you go fetch those Norwegian ladies. Afterall, iPads like satisfaction too and they can really act out.

@ subHubby ... forgive me for the hijack, I think Dickdomin was half serious which is a rare thing.

Perhaps you could find a nice Swiss girl or two. Getting cold there and they could help me keep my balance on the nut.

I am a Big Mac fan. But I am very disappointed with the iPad especially since Jony Ive took away titles on my videos and left me with 39 black rectangles. Elegant but hardly end user friendly upgrade.

As to your snide comment of my rarely being serious, I am always serious, just laughing at what cel ever monkeys we too often think we are while stepping off the edge of the abandon well.

I think some of these respites are more just small comic break to keep ourselves from taking what is to me a serious life too seriously.

I do hope my few posts in the interlude in which a gave some clear and concise advice, will not harm my reputation or imagine you should not send me a bit of Swiss Miss to help me get back on the nut

Dutch?

Yes I do find some of the choices like

Husband's put being turned to husband' spit to be honestly baffling

What does you Dutch dictionary say?

Spit is a rather common English word.

Subhubby you'll know you've turned the corner when your wife says she need to use the toilet and asks the gentleman next to her if she could have his room key because she hates to use public facilities.

Keep us posted on how drinks at the hotel go and if you need any more advice or calcification while choosing a masseur.

[shaking head slowly] ... and now back to your regularly scheduled topic ... :rolleyes:

Thank You, Sir!

I appreciate the advice Master Dickdomin. You clearly understand how subs like me think. I am unworthy of your service, Sir. I wish to feel as unworthy to her new lover and my new Master.

Worthy unworthy

I appreciate the advice Master Dickdomin. You clearly understand how subs like me think. I am unworthy of your service, Sir. I wish to feel as unworthy to her new lover and my new Master.

You are unworthy to aspire to my place, or to the places these dominant men take. Service is a paradoxical thing. Your worth is in bring your wife these men, in assisting these men to form a Circle around her.

You will need to read my posts in other threads to understand and find inspiration.

While unworthy to take alpha places, you need to understand Alpha's cannot serve drinks, prepare food, clean up, make sure fresh sheets are ready, beds possibly changed during a session or certainly before your wife and her Alphas go to sleep.

This is a symbiotic relationship. When I lived in NYC, in the beginning, I struggled to find clients, but once found and serviced, they brought my other clients.
I need need men like you as much as you need a man like me.

Assignment: two weeks in "lock up" no masturbation. Transmute your need for release into energy you can use to find these men, develop your skills as both a butler and maid.

You are closer to kneeling before an Alpha and thankful worshiping and cleaning his cock covered with a mixture of his cum and your wife' solve nectar. You will find it an ambrosia that fills your heart.

Have you gone for drinks yet?

I completely agree with you about the bisexual polyamory thing, it's practically a must have when you have urges to love both sexes, it's hard and restricting to just choose one and leave the other out of your mind for life, it just doesn't work that way. I am a bisexual female and my Fiance will fully support me if I find a woman and fall in love. It would either be two separate relationships on my end or it would be one 3-way relationship, whichever happens he is perfectly fine with and I think it takes great courage and true love to allow your lover to do something like this. It is completely unselfish and there aren't many people like that in the world.

I wish you and your wife luck in finding the perfect mate. Here's to the future!

Bisexual

I completely agree with you about the bisexual polyamory thing, it's practically a must have when you have urges to love both sexes, it's hard and restricting to just choose one and leave the other out of your mind for life, it just doesn't work that way. I am a bisexual female and my Fiance will fully support me if I find a woman and fall in love. It would either be two separate relationships on my end or it would be one 3-way relationship, whichever happens he is perfectly fine with and I think it takes great courage and true love to allow your lover to do something like this. It is completely unselfish and there aren't many people like that in the world.

I wish you and your wife luck in finding the perfect mate. Here's to the future!

I have always held to the rule, women bring the women, because the chatting outside of bed is very style oriented, whereas a guy just needs to know if he head is flat enough to rest his beer on when she is giving him a blow job.

Now if you are going for either the disposable gf or disposable husband ( is your father or brother a divorce lawyer?) or both, them maybe that shotgun harpoon with electric winch, (I hope solar so we can protect the environment)

If you are thinking about children, it gets messier.

I would focus on the three way style, I mean you've already infected him with your cooties and so he can touch a bisexual female without his skin on arm and face falling off like the guy in Robocop.

Now I have heard a rumor and there are some pretty sick studies going on a universities that show female bisexuals are more emotional stable and also acceptable in society. Bisexual males must vote Republican and be praying to Jesus in public bathrooms for that monkeyshines to be anywhere near OK.

But I find, if you get in this three way stuff and both of you are fucking this poor sorry bozo, you run the chance of leaving him a hollow husk, a shell of a man as it were. Now new advances in latex and rechargeable batteries, means this is not a total failure, but tends to leave on of the girls to take out the garbage

Now shopping for boys is much easier, but let the boy do the shopping, because the nuances of mixing and matching football, hockey and basketball preferences to say just having a jar of hazelnut AND vanilla coffee creamers (and a word of advice some of the early model men, I mean the non-metrosexual, have these odd notions about coffee flavored coffee, I know! So cute) but of course girls get last say, well not always, because from a practical point of view guy mowing the lawn, hung to his knee, but that guy you keep in the maids outfits with frilly pants, the one who does your TAXES he has to have a CPA.

And while strap ons have made great advances, most goils I know (yes Biblically) say two live models is even better and they can chat about football while washing your car.

I have always held to the rule, women bring the women, because the chatting outside of bed is very style oriented, whereas a guy just needs to know if he head is flat enough to rest his beer on when she is giving him a blow job.

Now if you are going for either the disposable gf or disposable husband ( is your father or brother a divorce lawyer?) or both, them maybe that shotgun harpoon with electric winch, (I hope solar so we can protect the environment)

If you are thinking about children, it gets messier.

I would focus on the three way style, I mean you've already infected him with your cooties and so he can touch a bisexual female without his skin on arm and face falling off like the guy in Robocop.

Now I have heard a rumor and there are some pretty sick studies going on a universities that show female bisexuals are more emotional stable and also acceptable in society. Bisexual males must vote Republican and be praying to Jesus in public bathrooms for that monkeyshines to be anywhere near OK.

But I find, if you get in this three way stuff and both of you are fucking this poor sorry bozo, you run the chance of leaving him a hollow husk, a shell of a man as it were. Now new advances in latex and rechargeable batteries, means this is not a total failure, but tends to leave on of the girls to take out the garbage

Now shopping for boys is much easier, but let the boy do the shopping, because the nuances of mixing and matching football, hockey and basketball preferences to say just having a jar of hazelnut AND vanilla coffee creamers (and a word of advice some of the early model men, I mean the non-metrosexual, have these odd notions about coffee flavored coffee, I know! So cute) but of course girls get last say, well not always, because from a practical point of view guy mowing the lawn, hung to his knee, but that guy you keep in the maids outfits with frilly pants, the one who does your TAXES he has to have a CPA.

And while strap ons have made great advances, most goils I know (yes Biblically) say two live models is even better and they can chat about football while washing your car.

I have absolutely no clue what you just said but I am going to just nod and agree!

Correct answer

I have absolutely no clue what you just said but I am going to just nod and agree!

That is the only right answer kudos!

I am saying, you should pick the girl, but someone mentioned unicorn hunting and they got a defective unicorn who got totally into the husband and not the wife.

I find it is better to be selective and reject many to find that right girl who fits into the family. I mean hot bi babes are more plentiful than most imagine.

But a size twelve dress on a size two body? Well it is great for the frumpy look, but get clear what you want in totality and go find the girl that fits that.

Back