to love, or not to love...that is the question

So your solution at the moment is that you will not be involved with this woman (sexually or romantically) while you sort yourself out, and this lady and your husband are free to explore the interest they have towards each other? (Correct me if I am wrong.)

IMO, that sounds like a good thing to do.

My advice is to sit down with your husband and make some kind of a schedule. How often is ok that he meets the other woman? Where should they meet? How often would you get your own time without the children? How often are you willing to interact with this other lady (in a non-romantical way)? Should she become a part of the children's lives and in what extent?

You can make an agreement about these things now, and then later on check on whether it is ok as is, ar if something should be changed.

What would you do with your alone time? Do you have any hobbies? Friends to hang out with?

My advice is some quid pro quo. Have a guy over for the same. If the personality compatibility is there, have him around for four days. Point out all his similarities to your husband and talk about moving him in.

Some people don't see themselves until they have themselves inflicted on them. :rolleyes:

Back