So. Calif MF couple looking for a loving girl (LTR or lifetime, hopefully)

AlanAnna

We're Alan and Anna -- and you can find out most anything about us at our blog and more -- www.theordinaryextraordinary.com -- photos, stuff about us, etc.

We live in Costa Mesa, in Orange County, southern California. We're in our late 30s. Children are certainly an option -- Alan would love to be a dad and Anna relishes the idea of being "second mom."

He's a writer, she's an artist (but her day job is in marketing). We're loving, enjoy good food and drink (mostly not fancy stuff), good movies and music, and are well-minded but simple people. We're smart but not stuffy, and we enjoy keeping things simple.

We enjoy nature and appreciating the world and good people. We're both athletic and in quite good shape. We're emotionally and financially stable. We're liberal (but not at all overly politic) and we're openminded.

He's straight, she's right-down-the-middle bisexual, and we've had stable FMF relationships in the past. But none have yet developed into a lifelong love.

We'd love to find that one girl for a lifetime triad. But we understand that things sometimes take time and we're not going to rush into anything.

Feel free to ask us absolutely anything -- we're an open book.

Much love!

:)

Just realized we should have included some photos -- something more than the thumbnail shows.

:)

0804AApark1color.jpg

IMG_4777-Version2.jpg

1212d-02-Version2.jpeg

1104Anna14-Version3.jpg

IMG_5305-Version3.jpg

Update! FM looking for F for a loving triad

UPDATE: we're planning an eventual move to New England, possible western Massachusetts -- so the woman we're looking for need not be in southern California. :)

Cheers, and much love,
Alan and Anna

hey there. I just wanted to say you two are a lovely looking couple! And Im a writer myself, and love drawing (though its more for fun and a calming thing for me) Anyways best of luck to you!

Thanks, ramanda/Amanda! It's much appreciated. :)

And it's been lovely PMing with you and getting to know you. It's really too bad we're on the coast and you're in Missouri. Ah well.....it's always good to meet a well-minded poly person. Cheers, you sweet girl!

~Alan & Anna

We'd love to find that one girl for a lifetime triad. But we understand that things sometimes take time and we're not going to rush into anything.

Feel free to ask us absolutely anything -- we're an open book.

Since you're open to questions, I have one. If you are both in your late 30s, why are you looking for a girl? Do you want your unicorn to be a young naive person in her early 20s? Or are actual women OK prospects for your projected triad?

Magdlyn,

If you took the time to know us, you'd know what motivates us. And age is not important to us.....but intelligence is.

"Actual women" is a rather harsh way to exclude women of ages you don't find acceptable, isn't it? As they say, age is a number.....what matters is the mind. Whether she's called "girl" or "woman" or whatever.

Good luck finding what you want, Magdlyn.

Oh OK, so you want a female of any age, and using the term girl in your title and in your post was a mistake.

You don't know what I find acceptable as far as age. My gf of 5 1/2 years is 22 years younger than me. I just thought it was a bit weird that a progressive SoCal couple would use the word girl in their ad for a mature long term relationship. Twice.

It's possible to edit for 12 hours. Just in case...

No, our word choice wasn't a mistake.

Clearly, our use of"acceptable" referred to your "Do you want your unicorn to be a young naive person in her early 20s? Or are actual women OK prospects for your projected triad?" There are non-naive WOMEN in their 20s -- just as there are infantile women in their 40s, 50s, 60s. Age does not automatically confer wisdom. Perhaps you made mistake in your phrasing.

We've been together 17 years, have been polyamorous for 15 years, and have maintained a poly blog for 7 years. We're quite sure what we want: a girl/woman/human female with a good mind, a good personality, and very few hang-ups about pedantic word issues.

Can we leave it there or do you need another go? We wish you peace.

I think age shouldn't define us. Im 25 and a lot of people think I don't know what I want either because I haven't "experienced life" as many have told me. But how do they know?

Girl refers to female

Just to note, I've been chatting to this lovely couple and in my opinion the term 'Girl' just applies to female! They are not looking for a male.. Simple!

They have written their own book (which I'm reading today) I have a poly husband and two poly 'girl'friends (varying ages). Loving the book you two ;)

Jill X

No, our word choice wasn't a mistake.

Clearly, our use of"acceptable" referred to your "Do you want your unicorn to be a young naive person in her early 20s? Or are actual women OK prospects for your projected triad?" There are non-naive WOMEN in their 20s -- just as there are infantile women in their 40s, 50s, 60s. Age does not automatically confer wisdom. Perhaps you made mistake in your phrasing.

We've been together 17 years, have been polyamorous for 15 years, and have maintained a poly blog for 7 years. We're quite sure what we want: a girl/woman/human female with a good mind, a good personality, and very few hang-ups about pedantic word issues.

Can we leave it there or do you need another go? We wish you peace.
No it definitely wasn't a mistake! You do prey on young girls and you are a single male in my opinion! Words of advice, you are a creep who don't like it when young girls don't give your their phone numbers and refuse to let me talk tou your girlfriend! (YES THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY WITH THIS MAN) do you really think someone my age is going to just deal with a man of a couple and give up my phone number... Get Real!

Sorry if poly folk think this is spamming their page, I just need to warn others!

We gave you our phone number so you COULD talk to both of us. There was no refusal.....Anna was busy at work and tired that night. You gave us one day to prove ourselves.

We tried to be friends with you......we knew a relationship at a distance wasn't possible.

We gave you our phone number so you COULD talk to both of us. There was no refusal.....Anna was busy at work and tired that night. You gave us one day to prove ourselves.

We tried to be friends with you......we knew a relationship at a distance wasn't possible.
If you knew a relationship at distance wasn't possible why did you pursue me when you knew this up front? You also knew about my husband up front and my home situation but surprise surprise you decided you wanted a closed triad once I chose not to give you my number!! You seemed to only want naughty pics of me and then once you got them... guess what? Tone changed!! I may be young but I am far from naive! I should have been careful with my pics though and have learn't from that and will never give pics again that's for sure! Why don't you go for someone near your own age? Be warned folks!

JillSummers said:
No it definitely wasn't a mistake! You do prey on young girls and you are a single male in my opinion! Words of advice, you are a creep who don't like it when young girls don't give your their phone numbers and refuse to let me talk tou your girlfriend! (YES THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY WITH THIS MAN) do you really think someone my age is going to just deal with a man of a couple and give up my phone number... Get Real!

If you knew a relationship at distance wasn't possible why did you pursue me when you knew this up front? You also knew about my husband up front and my home situation but surprise surprise you decided you wanted a closed triad once I chose not to give you my number!! You seemed to only want naughty pics of me and then once you got them... guess what? Tone changed!! I may be young but I am far from naive! I should have been careful with my pics though and have learn't from that and will never give pics again that's for sure! Why don't you go for someone near your own age? Be warned folks!

Woah.

Last edited:
Back