Montreal gay triad

sweetbear

Hello to all. I wonder if there's anybody from montreal who seeking to get into a gay triad or possibly fourway exclusive relationship. I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who is looking for such a relationship. Most people want either a monogamous relationship or an open relationship. But anyone thinks like me ?

you are not alone

Hey sweeter,

It was really interesting to find your post... I've always been into the idea of a triad or a more complex relationship. I've been coupled with a fantastic bear for the last three years. We are in an open relationship. From the beginning we were never exclusive. I'd like to know what's your idea of a triad or even "bigger" relationship??
Hope to hear from you soon either here or thru email.

Montreal Gay couple

Hello there,

Not much discussion here, but just checking this out. Not easy to find serious interesting men...

We are a couple, looking for a 3rd, taking it easy and going with the flow.

Your message is a year old, hope you had some success!

Guy

As experimented both Montreal and Québec city

Hi there.

Just wanted to share my experiences here and, as far as I know, there is quite some polyamorous guy-into-guys in Montreal. If your are into online dating, I recommend OkCupid. There is quite a lot of active Montreal profiles.

In the span of a few (5) month living there, I've meet 2 polyamorous guys. One with a girlfriend that we told each other beforehand that we were polyamorous and another whom we meet firstly for just casual sex. In fact, I am currently dating that guy in Montreal and when I came out to him that I had feelings and I was interested in multiple loving relationship, he told me that he shared my feelings and identified as poly too. Just keep looking, you will eventually find that missing piece. Remember to stay flexible, as it is pretty much the philosophy of living a polyamorous life.

However, I have been dating a lot in Québec city and so far I have yet to find anyone interested in that kind of relationship. Oh well. Maybe it's just luck or the plain fact that there is less polyamorous people in Québec city. It is smaller then Montréal after all.

Dating...

Nice to hear from you!

Well gay guys like sex, so it's easy to find someone to fuck, and group sex is fun, I know from experience :). However, few guys are genuinely interested in a poly relationship.
Dating apps are more meat market but I have not tried okcupid, I'll give it a try. I've tried 3nder app: an app for people interested in triad and more. But it is a bit disappointing.

I'm from Quebec City, I know it can be a bit conservative there.

Guy

Yeah, I get you. I get that feeling of Québec city to be a more conservative place. And funny how a lot of gay guys are OK about screwing each other as long as there is no strong feeling involve. To each his own I guess.

And always happy to share my experience and insight. I have yet to be in a polyamorous relationship, but my comprehension of polyamory is really strong.

Back