FL Keys?

LoveBunny

I've been on this site a couple of years. I was poly throughout my twenties (though we didn't have a name for it back in the early 90's.) Then I tried a monogamous marriage for over a decade, then an open one which made me happy, but not so much for hubby.

My current marital status is separated (different homes) but still in a relationship with my someday-ex. I have a couple of guy FWB's, but I'm ready for something more serious, and I'd especially love to meet a woman open to loving another woman.

I'd say I more often "click" with men, but when I click with a woman, it is much more intense and romantic for me. I have been in love with members of both genders, sometimes simultaneously, but I don't engage with couples who expect me to date them as a package deal. I'm really not into a steady diet of threesomes, though I'm open to them here and there.

I'm a petite, cute brunette. My job allows me to kayak and/or bike a few to several hours almost daily. I hug trees, watch birds, and eat mostly vegetarian (some seafood.) I honestly can't recall the last time I touched fast food, and I always drink wine with dinner. Friday nights I'm typically at a gay bar sipping Petron and singing Madonna. I've never had babies, never will.

I have no interest in casual sex, so I'd love to hear from someone local and looking for a lover, not a fling or a friend-with-benefits.

Hello!

Are you open to a couple? We are 38 (M) 42 (F).

We are looking to build a relationship with a bi women that can become part of our daily life if we are a match.

We live in Miami Beach and enjoy the outdoors. We are laid back and enjoy local bars and fine dining.

We take care of our bodies and follow an organic diet.

Let us know if you might be interested.

As I said above, I don't date couples as a package deal, where if I only want one of you, I get dumped. I don't mind dating both members of a couple if I like them both, but I'm not looking for a steady diet of threesomes. I require lots of one-on-one time.

I never go up your way, either. I don't even own a car.

Back