Good Evening

JynxRose

Hold on with me as my laptop has a few messed up keys. Hello, I will keep my name to JynxRose. I'm 24. My husband and I have started talking about getting into a poly sort of relationship whether it be a triad or a quad. I'm just around to get a feel and information. :)

Greetings JynxRose,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like you're new to the poly experience. There is a lot you can learn, dig in and read all you can, post and let us know of any questions/concerns that might come up for you. I'm glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi, nice to meet you! My partner and I are starting to look into polyamory as well. (He has experience but we have been monogamous for the 3 years we have been together so it is new to me and also for us as a couple.)

Hopefully we all have good experiences moving forward. :D

Back