New Here from CA

JustMick

Hi..

New to the forum, live in Northern California and semi-new to the poly dynamic. I'm 40 years young, male, and bisexual partnered with a wonderful bisexual woman.

My journey began by being in love with two of my life long best friends that ended up getting married to one another. Long story short, we all realized that we were in love with one another beyond platonic means and ended up giving poly a go. It was wonderful while it lasted and I had never felt so complete in my entire life. Unfortunately, their relationship with one another was one of insecurities beyond what would allow our relationship together to flourish. I had to end it. We are all still the best of friends and nothing will change that.

I learned a lot about myself during our relationship and truly realized what I had been missing in all my failed relationships prior. Having both a male and female to love and cherish is what I need. Both fulfill completely different needs and bring separate attributes to the relationship.

After not dating for what seems be years, I met an incredible bi poly woman and we are both in the same mindset of what we need and desire in a relationship. She is truly a needle in the haystack. She has much more experience with the poly dynamic then I do, but we are hoping to eventually find a 3rd or possibly 3rd and 4th to share our lives with.

Well.. That's just a little about me.

Cheers!

Greetings JustMick,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you have had some experience in poly, some difficult, some wonderful. I hope things will go well with the bi poly woman and that you'll find the 3rd/4th you're looking for. Let us know if you have any questions! Glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back