Taken a turn...

Mags

Yes my life is super busy right now, it got increasingly so around October but when I initially started the conversation about opening up, things weren't busy on my side. And with my husband always gone I was feeling pretty lonely and unattended to if that makes sense.
Pretty close actually just a few errors which makes me want to go back and read what I've posted. But I'll correct
Lost V at 18yo, married at 19yo daughter at 21yo currently 33yo my birthday just passed
Affair when she was 5, started working again once she got into a great preschool she was on the waitlist for. Met the guy at work eventually.
Yes no sex means intercourse
Attacked by my husband's half brother, actual blood, step would have made it slightly less terrible. It was December 1st 2016.
We don't often leave her with people for several reasons. Hired strangers, I don't trust people easily, especially not with my child. Family well yeah on my husband's side there is the one, but its more because everyone works and also have busy schedules and lives. Even my mom works 12 hour shifts and she's already 62. We don't want to inconvienence people and so we have gotten in the habit of just not doing it. Or we do family activities like our anniversary was yesterday so we went to sea life park and saw a movie.
We do flop on the couch frequently but there's less talking to or "at" on either side usually he falls asleep and I read.
And my free time just ran out. I think I got everything, I'll check back later.

Oops

Did miss one thing maybe more but literally thought of it as soon as I closed the window. I told my husband about the affair, so he already knew when he saw my phone. Came clean gave him the details and for a few months after confessing I went from affair to openly having a BF to breaking it off with BF and husband. To reconciliation with husband. I am generally honest and don't like sneaking around because then I have to lie and I hate lying and being lied to so I try not to do it.

Back