Advice on How to Please...

snap6674

I am new to this site and I am married and Jules (my wife) is interested in 1-on-1 with men, but she also loves Women for 3-somes with me involved (the women want her, but Jules get tired and wants to watch, so...showtime!!! I love to please Jules, and she wants to watch as I please the woman that comes home with us.

I am not complaining, because I am very good orally...however, my issue is that...I am very good orally. Jules loves 1-on-1 sex with men, and I love that! The problem is, I'm not aloud to watch. When Jules and I first met, I was with a couple, she was dating 3 guys. She asked me if I was going to "sleep with other people," I said, "Yes, absolutely." She asked me, "Does that mean that I can 'fuck my boys' whenever?" I said, "ABSOLUTELY! And, if you want to tell me about it, or you want me to join in, just call me."

Well, 13 years later, I'm still the go to guy for multiples, MFs and FFs, and a few single women. Jules loved when I was with my couple. That allowed her to have 1-on-1 with Ms. Meanwhile, I was committed to my MF couple. Ask me about details...what a ride! Jules was with multiple men, but 1-on-1. even though I couldn't invited to THAT party, when she got home..i had ALL the details. From penis size to her cumming...WOW...you go girl!

She won't let me join in with men, but with women, it is her decision and she is in control, watch me with her, join, do her or whatever...when Jules is satisfied, the other girl is free sexually to be herself - she will either want me or sleep and want Jules again in a couple of hours...or both!

Jules has a fantasy of a 4-some where she gets fucked by a man in a separate room, and I am orally pleasing that guys girl, if all parties agree. Hypothetically, that next morning, I promise you, I will wake up to the girl cumming to Jules oral and Homeboy passed out in the bedroom.

Who want to hang out with us?

Sooooo, what is the question? Besides who wants to hang out with you...? I'm lost. Somewhere in there you mentioned something about concerns that she doesn't invite you in with other guys... is that where you have a questions? Or something? :confused:

Yeah, RP, I think our friend here got all excited telling us about his sex life, and forgot the question.

I think he's concerned that he wants to be in a MMF sexual playtime with Jules, but she'll only allow him to join in with her and another woman. Have you asked her why she is unwilling to do a MMF 3way? Is she afraid you'll compare your penis or sexual style more to another guy, and feel inadequate? Or does she not want to see you engaging in homosexual acts with a guy?

lol :)

Back