Spiritual introduction to polyamory

Vendividiamavi

So I got into polyamory after reading the Law of One on my own. The best part about this beleif system to me is the fact that even if I'm so very wrong, it doesn't matter. Now my only goal in this life is peace and love. This book really changed my life and outlook on the future.

One of the focal points of the Law of One is that free will is the most important thing in this universe. Through free will the Creator will know himself. And another key concept is the fact that we all are the Creator, and to hurt one of us is to hurt the Creator himself.

So my free will epiphany led me to the understanding that monogomy is a total infringement of free will and makes people possessions.

I'm curious if anyone here has given the Ra material a read? If so is that what ultimately brought you to polyamory?

I'm not familiar with the "Ra material." What is it about?

Re: the "Law of One" ... what does that book's title signify?

The books title signifies that we are all essentially limbs of the Creator, and we live so he can know himself. It stresses that since we all are the creator that we should strive for love and to be loved. It also explains that there is no inherit right or wrong but only "service to self" or "service to others(which in turn is still essentially service to self)"

Back