Canada anyone?

Hello ... BC here. Was Langley but now in the beautiful and sunny Okanagan.

I hate the sky dome and the cn tower too I hate nathan phillips square and the ontario zoo the rent's too high the air's unclean the beaches are dirty and the people are mean and the women are big and the men are dumb and the children are loopy cuz they live in a slum the water is polluted and the mayor's a dork they dress real bad and they think they're new york in torontooooooooo, ontario-o-oooo

Saskatchewan is boring, and the people are old.

I hated even just visiting Toronto. Way too big for me. I'm not a big city person *at all*. Give me open skies and fresh air, any day.

thanks for replying

Thanks all for letting me know there are Canadians out there!!!!

I am in NB ..... in the research phase of it all. I have felt it my heart that I want...need....am open....to MORE.

Hoping to learn more from all of you and hopefully even make a connection that makes my heart sing! I have so much to give!

Just joined the site! From Calgary, Alberta :)

Welcome! =) We're relatively close compared to some of the others scattered around the country!

(Wow, this thread really hasn't had any new Canadians in a while, being that I was the previous person to post... haha)

Welcome! =) We're relatively close compared to some of the others scattered around the country!

(Wow, this thread really hasn't had any new Canadians in a while, being that I was the previous person to post... haha)

Hi schaeffer! Thanks for the reply! Yes, we are closer compared to some of the others, still a bit of a drive though lol Let me know if you ever want to chat. Looking forward to meeting lots of new people and making friends! :)

First post, Tri Cities here

Hi all,
From Waterloo, Ontario, and seemingly all alone. The polyverse does extend out this far, but the munch I went to a couple of weeks ago was very "clique-y"...to the point where nobody so much as made eye contact with my wife and I, over the space of an hour. Add in that I'm an introvert and not just vanilla but Madagascar vanilla...and it's a bit rough out here.

Back