Married MF couple seeking bi-fem for triad - Derby, UK

Looking4OneMore

We are a genuine, married, down to earth couple seeking a bi female for triad relationship. Ideally full time - we're not looking for notches on our bed post, but someone who will stick around for a lot monger than that!

We are looking for someone honest, open, down to earth, caring with a good sense of humour and a naughty streak! But who knows what commitment is and is willing to muck in and out to make the relationship work between all 3 of us. We are not looking for 2 MF relationships - we want MF MF FF FFM relationships running concurrently not seperately.

After all that... are there any genuine single bi-fems out there??? :confused:

xx

Hello

Hi I am in a poly triad I was wondering how things went if you ever found anybody? Would love to speak to like minded people :) xx

Hi we are still going strong nearly two years on I also have 4 children life can be hectic but I wouldn't want it any other way xx have you tried poly personals? Xx

Poly Personals? Never heard of that?

Life is always busy lol! We've got 4 kids that don't live with us and we're trying for another lol ;):)

I am looking for exactly this

We are a genuine, married, down to earth couple seeking a bi female for triad relationship. Ideally full time - we're not looking for notches on our bed post, but someone who will stick around for a lot monger than that!

We are looking for someone honest, open, down to earth, caring with a good sense of humour and a naughty streak! But who knows what commitment is and is willing to muck in and out to make the relationship work between all 3 of us. We are not looking for 2 MF relationships - we want MF MF FF FFM relationships running concurrently not seperately.

After all that... are there any genuine single bi-fems out there??? :confused:

xx
Hello there, I have been looking for a couple like you. just found this site and would be willing to talk...xx

Hi there Markie, just saw your reply. Great to see you have started a site and I will certainly be joining x

Look forward to seeing you there :)
I only created it last week so I need all the 'shout outs' I can get to fill it up with like minded people.
Thanks for your support.

Marco

Back