what? no uk peeps

Hi,

I am posting on behalf of us both, as sure my Husband will be about when he is not working so hard..

Anyway, we are a couple from Derbyshire. New to the Poly way of thinking, well new to realising we could make it a reality anyway.

Yep, two ladies here (both bisexual). Just outside Nottingham, East Midlands :)

i'm from the uk :D nottingham to be precise

*gets up on the roof and waves* Hellooooo! :D

@ Calimero; whereabouts in Derbyshire are you both? I love that county, such beautiful countryside.

- Gwen

Living in Kent...

... and working in London.

I'm a straight guy in an open marriage. Would love to correspond with anyone in a similar situation. I gather there is a poly meetup group in London, so will be checking that out soon, and hope to learn more about the lifestyle.

More UK peeps here! I'm living in Birmingham atm, and my boyfriend lives in Stafford. Anyone else here going to Polyday in Bristol on the 20th?

Leeds up in't norf. ;] Haha. Hi guys.

I'm currently in Norwich, but heading for Dawlish (near Exeter in Devon) in March. Happy to be in touch if anyone's in the south west or passing through.

Yep, two ladies here (both bisexual). Just outside Nottingham, East Midlands :)

*gets up on the roof and waves* Hellooooo! :D

@ Calimero; whereabouts in Derbyshire are you both? I love that county, such beautiful countryside.

- Gwen

hello, we are between Derby and nottingham, in a little part called Heanor. It is lovely the views we get just stepping out the house.
Ps sorry its took me so long to reply.. I forgot my details.

Hi fella, I'll be moving to Devon soon (and visit Brum semi-often to see friends), so maybe we can meet up sometime and trade stories? :)

Leeds Based

Hi - my name's Dave I am in an open relationship with a guy, we celebrate 10 years this year. I have had a few casual sexual encounters with women over the last decade but I feel that I need more than just a brief encounter. I am bisexual, my partner understands but I can't seem to meet a woman that will understand that I am in a "Gay" relationship. I am wanting to meet a bi or straight woman for regular meets for fun, friendship and sex. Anyone out there? ( Ok not just anyone, someone that I am compatible with - see my profile) Leeds, UK.

Back