couple on west coast iso live in unicorn

Well off? I guess it's possible...

My wife and I have had a few women live with us on temporary basis. One from an abusive relationship, one from a local homeless shelter, one that just lost her house to a tornado.

The one that came from the homeless shelter was cute, and had the hots for both me and my wife, but she couldn't respect our requests for information security and started posting stuff on public forums that could cause a lot of trouble... So we gave her some money to live on and aranged for her to live with a relate of hers. Shame really... we had plans to pay her way through college and I won't be able to give her another chance until after I leave my current career field.

I think it is rare for a woman to want to be a third, but even for the ones that are willing, If you have nothing to offer them that makes their life better, it's probably not going to happen...

$500/week is pretty common for live in nannies in that area, since they are well off they should have no issue paying that.

I know here you have to provide government payroll source deductions (tax, etc), plus a separate room away from the family (private bath, plus a kitchenette), and scheduled days off... plus $1600+ per month... oh, and usually the use of a car (not the family car) as well.

Good luck to them...

Back