Gratitude

powerpuffgrl1969

I just wanted to thank all of you who have helped me learn a great deal about myself over the past four years. I stumbled across this site back when I was contemplating entering a relationship with a woman with my husband's blessing. Turns out I can't fully maintain more than one relationship at a time, which I learned very quickly.

However, I am still here because you all have taught me so much. I have become very invested in the lives of some of you, and have smiled at your joys and feel for your sorrows. I have never been told I don't belong here, which I truly appreciate. Thank you for accepting me.

No problem. :D That's kind of you to say.

Welcome back! I'm new to the site myself so I don't recall from before, but I'm always open to discuss relationships with anyone! Mono or poly!

I'm grateful for this place, too. And I'm in what amounts to a mono relationship now. Well. It's complicated. It's probably about as mono as I'm happy and comfortable with. But I don't consider myself practicing poly, as I was before, but I still feel welcome here.

Hey keep for posting a thank you. :) We are glad to have you here regardless. And we hope you continue to stay. The more alliances we have of poly friendly people regardless of own orientation or preferences the better. :D I am glad the forum back then was some help.

It took me a long time to start to really get to know people here even though I joined in 2009 :rolleyes: so I wanted to further extend that feeling of welcomeness.

Back