CASTING: Are You Looking for More Love?

DanCast

Hello Everyone,

My name is Danny and I'm currently working on a project that is looking to explore the various ways people are finding and redefining love.

Are you and your partner currently in a monogamous relationship but are planning to add another person?

Are you single and wanting to enter a polyamorous relationship?

Are you more comfortable being with two partners rather than just one?

Have you been curious about taking the next step in a polyamorous relationship?

If this describes your current situation, we want to hear from you!

We are looking for fun, outgoing individuals or couples looking to add another member to their relationship for an exciting new series on a major cable network.

Email: [email protected]

Please include a paragraph about your story, your contact information, and a recent photo.

More information about you, your company, the cable network, etc. might help you get responses... I can't speak for others, but personally I tend to get a bit skeptical of requests like this without evidence that it's a legitimate thing.

ETA: Just for the heck of it, I tried the .com address at the end of the posted email, and got a page saying "Welcome to tfcasting.com, this site is hosted by Rackspace"... and nothing else.

An interesting article! They really seemed to have everything well sorted out. Sounds like a wonderful family for children to arrive in! I'd love to know more about the legalities - how is it possible that they managed to put together a three-way marriage of sorts.

Back