Hi Everyone!

littlekoda

Hello! I'm Koda, I'm 19, and I'm from New Orleans, Louisiana. I've never been in a polyamorous relationship but I've been interested in one for quite a while. I usually gravitate towards women but I have dated one man and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'd love someone local, someone who I could actually meet in person. I'm 5'3, a little heavyset but working on it, adventurous, kind, loyal, and relatively smart and funny. I love to have intelligent conversations but also love to joke around. I've joined with my best friend who is also seeking a poly relationship (she's going for just guys, me for girls and/or guys).

Let's see...I have two cats who are my absolute pride and joy, the light of my life. I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd (house Gryffindor) and I also enjoy Supernatural and Criminal Minds, but I'm not much of a TV watcher.

I'm a little/non-sexual age regressor so my parnter(s) would have to be okay with that. I'm not really picky about age, race, etc. I just want someone to love and someone to love me :). Also, I keep saying someONE, when really I'm open to any variety of people.

Sooo that's about it! I look forward to meeting y'all!

Love, Koda

Hi littlekoda - and welcome to the Forum! We have lots of experienced poly folks here who are generally helpful and friendly - so please feel free to post any specific thoughts and questions that you have in the General Poly Discussion and Poly Relationships Corner sections - which are always active.
Since you live in a large metro area, you can likely meet some poly folks at a local poly group. Check Google and Facebook for poly meetups in the New Orleans area. There may be a local poly FB group as well. Best of luck on your journey! Al

Greetings Koda,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You sound like a fun and interesting person, I hope you'll find what you're looking for. As it happens, I have two cats, I love them a lot so I know how you feel about that. I'm just curious, when did you first hear about poly? I'm glad you could join us.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back